Chapter 7: The Promised Battle (Part 1)

Previously on Ash's Sister, "Emily, are we related?" Emily was silent but then reply, "Yes, Ash. We are." Ash was so surprised until Max said, "Ash, you promised me one day that that we would battle. How about now?" Emily was surprised. "What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily

What does Max meant by Ash promising him a battle? Ash was confused for a moment then he snapped his fingers. "Oh, yeah! That promise! I totally forgotten about that!" Max said, "Wow, Ash. That's a first." I raised my hands at the two boys. "Uh, will someone please explain to me what's happening?!?" Ash realize that he has some explaining to do. "Oh, right. Well, you see, Emily, I just finished my Journey in the Hoenn Region and May was on her way to continue her Pokemon Journey as a Coordinator while Max is left behind. He didn't like the idea and went to the swings to think. That's when Pikachu and I went to cheer him up. I told Max I promised him that we would battle when he is older." Max said, "I waited for the battle since then, Emily. That's why I asked." I looked at the boys for one moment then said, "Then you guys battle! I want to see it!" Brock said, "Did I hear a battle going to start?" "Yeah! It's Ash and Max! They're going to keep the battle they promised back in the Hoenn Region." I explained to the group. Serena, Bonnie, May, and Clement was excited to see both of their friends going to battle one other. "Good luck to both of you!" Bonnie cheered.

May

Max was looking forward to this battle since Ash left the Hoenn Region. I can't wait to see  what type of  Pokemon that Ash would use to battle against my brother.  Max said, "Get ready, Ash! I seen your battling style bunch of times and you'll lose for sure!" Ash replied, "Max, you'll remember this battle forever!" Bonnie cheered, "Best of luck to both teams!" I asked Clement, "So, what type of Pokemon does Ash have since we last seen him?" Brock concur, "Yeah, I have to admit, I'm quite curious as well." "Just watch." Bonnie grinned. Ash yelled, "TalonFlame, come on out!" A fire bird came out and we were in shock. "Whoa, what's that Pokemon?" I said, picking up my Pokedex, " TalonFlame. The Scorching Pokemon. The final form of Flector.  During in an intense battle, it bursts gas from its feathers more than 300 miles chasing prey." Brock said, "So, Ash has a fire type. I hope that Max has a Pokemon that can defeat that." I smiled, "Well, Max has thought this though." Emily said, "I just hope that Max wouldn't be that disappointed if he loses this battle." Max said, "Squritle, I chose you!" The water Pokemon came out and Ash said, "A Squirtle huh? I'm quite surprised that you have that Pokemon." Max laughs, "We'll see." 

Author's note: This battle is six chapters. I will update soon! See ya.