||Ch.4|| Help from a Bartender?

~Mark's P.O.V.~

  I walked through the town that surrounded the castle, thinking about my new target. Not just a regular target, a prince. I furrowed my brows, why would he want the prince dead? From what I've heard, the poor lad has never left that damned castle.

  I shook my head, he must have some reason behind it, he wouldn't be willing to pay so much if he didn't. I sighed, all of this thinking was giving me a headache. Before I knew it, I was standing in front of the bar, and not just any bar, The Royal Bar. Wade worked as a bartender here, maybe he could help me with this.

  I entered the bar, already spotting Wade cleaning a cup. I walked over and sat on one of the stools. I had my head down so nobody would notice me.

  A beer was placed in front of me, I look up to see a smiling Wade.

"Rough day for the skilled assassin?"

"Keep it down Wade, I don't need your customers to know I kill people for a living."

"Alright, alright, but I'm giving you a free beer, so you better tell me what bothering you."

"Well, I have a new target."

"A new target? How is that bothering you?"

"It's the fact that my target is the prince, prince Sean to be exact."

Wade's eyes widened, "The prince?! How are you even going to pull that off?? I know you're skilled, Mark, but that prince is heavily guarded, being the only heir of the kingdom."

"I know, Wade, but the guy is paying a lot of money, I can't just pass it up."

"So you need information about the prince, right?"

I slowly nodded, Wade just sighed and shook his head.

"News flash, Mark, just because the name of this place is The Royal Bar, does not mean royals come here to get wasted or get laid."

I looked down at my hands, tracing figures on cold beer bottle placed before me. Wade continued on,

"Besides, we both know the prince has never left that castle, frankly, I don't think anybody knows what he really looks like."

"You are absolutely no help, Wade,"

"Sounds like I did my job right then, I suggest you finish your beer and then do some research on your target, and don't mess up, I don't want to have to bail you out of jail."

I chuckled, taking a sip from my beer,

"Always a pleasure talking to you, Wade."

~
Ahhhh! I haven't updated in forever! I'm truly sorry!! I'm going to try to update more often!! Also, I know Mark can drink alcohol anymore, but this is, in fact, a fanfiction, so Mark doesn't have that problem here. Anyway, Until next time, I bid you all farewell~!