||Ch.2|| Life of a royal is a royal pain

~Jack's P.O.V~

  I groaned from exhaustion, I had just finished a four hour lesson about something I've already forgotten due to my tired state of mind. I collapsed onto my bed. I wanted nothing more to sleep the rest of the day away, and maybe the next few days as well. However, life had other plans for me. There was a knock on the door.

"Prince Sean....your father requires your presence in the throne room." A servant said from the other side of the door.

"Ughhhhh!" I groaned, slamming my face into the pillows on my king-sized bed, no pun intended.

"I'll inform him that you're on your way."

  And with that, he left. The life of a royal...you get anything you want, right? Have the best of everything, right? Have everything done for you, no worries, right? Wrong! Wrong, wrong, wrong! WRONG!!

  I would give anything to have the life of a normal person. Nobody expecting you to be perfect, no suffocating pressure of being the next King, and no long-ass lessons!
I'm telling you, it's not complete luxury as you may think.

  I slowly stood up, quickly changing into appropriate clothes...well...the quickest I could be in my state... I then hurried out my room and headed to the throne room. It is unbelievable how far the different parts and rooms of this castle are spread out, it's completely ridiculous. Just another thing I wouldn't miss if I was able to have a normal life in the village.

  Before I knew it, I had finally reached the throne room. I slowly entered, spotting my dad. I put on a small smile and walked over.

"Hey, dad..."

"Greetings, my son, I have exciting news for you!"

My face lit up, "really??"

He nodded, "I have chosen a suitable husband for you!"

I felt the pit of my stomach drop, "w-what....?"

  He nodded, gesturing to a man around my age. He had sandy blonde hair and blue eyes.

"This is the prince of Sweden, Felix Kjellberg, and you two shall be wed and rule over to soon united kingdoms of Ireland and Sweden!"

  I slowly looked at the prince who was apparently named Felix. He smiled, but it was forced and fake, I could tell. I also noticed the glare in his eyes. I gulped nervously, I'm screwed. 

~

Welp, this is the second chapter! Another short one, but the chapters should be longer for now on! Also, I will not normally be posting randomly, I will update regularly every Friday unless told differently. So, until next time, I bid you all farewell~!