Chapter 17 : Trigger

A/N: hi guys!! I'm back!! Here's chapter 17~~ please enjoy~~~~

Kaneki had a horrible nightmare. He dreamed about having a fight with Touka again because of Sasaki Haise, and she got really, really, really mad, beat the crap out of him and left Anteiku with Sasaki.

"Good morning! Onii-chan!" Said Hinami at the counter, eating her breakfast. "Good morning, Hinami-chan." Said Kaneki, walking downstairs.

"Did you sleep well?" Asked Kaneki. "Yeah, I did. I felt safe with onee-chan." Said Hinami, smiling. "That's good." He said, and Touka walked downstairs.

"Hey, good morning, you two." Said Touka, rubbing her eyes. "Good morning! Onee-chan! Thank you very much! I slept very well last night!" Said Hinami cheerfully. Touka patted her head and smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that." She said, and made herself a sandwich. About twenty minutes later Koma opened the door and walked in with Irimi and Yoshimura walking behind him.

"Good morning, guys." Said Koma, waving at them. "Good morning, Koma-san, Irimi-san, and Yoshimura-san." Said Kaneki, Touka, and Hinami, walking over and greeting them.

"It's about time to start, right?" Asked Hinami after greeting them. "Yes indeed. You want to take out the board? Hinami-chan?" Said Yoshimura, and Hinami nodded. "Okay, here you go." Said Yoshimura, handing her the board that had the menu written on it. Hinami smiled and took it out.

"Today's a nice day. I get a feeling that we're gonna have lots of customers today!" Said Koma, stretching his muscles. "Yeah, I have the same feeling as well." Said Irimi, and Nishiki pushed opened the door and walked in. (he disappeared for a very long time...)

"Oh, good morning, everyone." He said, pushing his glasses. Everyone nodded in return.

They chatted for about ten minutes, and Kaneki got thirsty and went to get a glass of water, and Hide and Yoriko entered the cafe. "Ah, good morning, everyone." Said Hide, grinning widely. "Oh hey, Hide, Yoriko-chan." Kaneki walked out with a glass of water, waving at them.

"Today's the prom, who're you gonna go with?" Asked Hide, and Kaneki shook his head. "No body. I guess I'll just go straight to the bar and get some sake." Said Kaneki jokingly. "Oh, hey Kaneki, I just remembered that Rize told me about the prom, and she wanted me to ask you whether you'd like to go with her or not." Said Nishiki.

"Rize-san?" Asked Kaneki. "Yeah, she's not in the city last week and she's not coming back till today, so she wanted me to ask you." Said Nishiki. "Okay, but how come you know her? She's never mentioned you." Said Kaneki.

"She's just an old customer as well. But she stopped coming here recently." Said Nishiki. "Why?" Asked Kaneki. "Who knows?"
"Weird..."
"Yeah, she's weird."

"Maybe she really fell for you." Said Hide. "Pardon?" Said Kaneki. "Maybe she's in love with you, and is too embarrassed to come here?" Hide said, looking at Yoriko for her approval, and she nodded.

"Okay....? Well, I'll go tell her now." Said Kaneki, taking out her phone. "She didn't take her phone, or lost it, or stuff like that. I called her but she didn't pick up. I think she'll come here in the afternoon, you'll have to wait for a while." Said Nishiki. Kaneki nodded and put his phone back to his pocket.

Touka, who was listening nearby, looked rather unhappy. Yoriko peeked at her, and sighed. "Please, Touka-chan, you know it yourself." She thought. Someone pushed open the door again.

"Hi, Touka-chan." It was Sasaki Haise. Hide and Yoriko looked at each other, thinking about the same thing, Uh-oh.

"Touka-chan, ready for the prom tonight?" He asked, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Yeah, I'm very excited about that!" Said Touka in a very 'un-Touka-ish' way, but Sasaki didn't notice.

Don't Ever Let Go [A Touken Fiction]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara