Chapter 1

Becky Lynch:

Becky Lynch:

Becky sits at the table with Charlotte and Seth and she could feel her skin beginning to turn red as she watches her best friend converse with the man she's had her eye on since she debuted in NXT.
"Becky!" A voice calls out and a smile lights up the Irish maidens face as she turns to see AJ Styles, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows - with Chris Jericho - walking towards her. "We're going for a swim, you joining?"
"Hell yeah!" Becky tosses her phone on the table before slipping off her shorts and running towards the four men she became close with.

Seth Rollins:

He watched as the Irish Lass Kicker joined his buddies in the ocean. To say he wasn't jealous would be a lie. He had his eyes on Becky Lynch since she debuted in NXT but he was too nervous to ask her out...and after the scandal with Leighla and Zahra, she cut him off completely.
"Instead of ogling her, go ask her out already." Seth glances in Dean's direction before shaking his head.
"She doesn't like me. She made that clear." Dean rolls his eyes before looking back at Becky Lynch.
"Either you make a move...or someone else will." Seth sends a glare in his brothers direction before standing up. A buzzing sound interrupts the silence and Seth glances down at Becky's phone to see a text.
"You gonna check that?"
"No, it's personal." Dean shrugs and grabs her phone before opening the message. Seth watches Dean's eyes widen and he shuts off the phone quickly before placing it on the table face down.
"What was it?"
"You don't want to know." Dean whispers when he notices Becky, AJ, Karl, Luke, Chris and Natalya walking towards them.
"Tell me later?" Dean glances at Seth before forcing a smile on his face.
"Hey little Lass Kicker." Becky smiles before giving Dean a hug. Charlotte distracts Seth momentarily.

Becky Lynch:

Becky had made plans with Natalya later on to go on a friendly double date with AJ Styles and Dolph Ziggler.
"Hey, Becks, can we talk?" Becky looks up to see Dean Ambrose in front of her.
"Yeah, what's up?"
"You got a text while you were swimming with the guys and I accidentally saw it," Becky tenses up slightly, "when were you gonna tell us?"
"I didn't think it was anyone's business."
"Becks, you have friends that care for you." Becky bites her lip to keep herself from crying. "When did it happen?"
"A long time ago." Becky looks away from Dean when his eyes filled with sorrow.
"Seth doesn't know."
"Why would he care?"
"He cares about you. A lot." Becky rolls her eyes before shifting her suitcase.
"If you'll excuse me, I have a show to prepare for. I'll see you later." Becky pushes past Dean and into the women's locker room.

Seth Rollins:

He glances over at the Women's Champion before leaning his head back on the couch.
"Seth, you alright? You've been out of it all day."
"I like Becky Lynch. And she doesn't even know I exist." Seth makes eye contact with Charlotte. The Women's Champ sits up and she looks at Seth before leaning over him.
Seth's eyes fill with confusion but they soon close when Charlotte's lips meet his. He runs a hand through her hair as she straddles him.
The door swings open and Seth quickly sits up only to have regret fill his features when he sees his favorite orange haired women's wrestler.
"I am sorry for interrupting. I'll be going now." Becky quickly closes the door behind her. Charlotte gets off of Seth before grabbing her Women's Championship and reaching for the doorknob. She turns to Seth before frowning.
"I genuinely thought you liked her." The Champ opens the door and slips out before its thrust open and Dean walks in, a pissed off expression on his face.
"I know." Seth whispers.
"Then you don't need me to say it."
"I messed up."
"She likes you, Seth. Genuinely. And she thinks you don't like her. Tonight just solidified for her."
"Charlotte came onto me."
"Why did you kiss her back?"
"It was in the heat of the moment."
"Like Zahra?" Seth shoots up. He pushes Dean into the wall and a low guttural sound exits from his mouth.
"Don't you ever mention Zahra or Leighla like that again."
"Well, was it? Was Zahra a heat of the moment that got caught up five months later when Leighla found out?"
"Listen here, Ambrose. If you dare mention Leighla or Zahra to Becky, I will end you."
"Can I let you in on a secret, Seth? She already knows."

Becky Lynch:

"Becky, you alright?" Becky looks up to see Shinsuke Nakamura standing over her.
"I'm fine." The young Irish lass says as she fights back tears. Shinsuke frowns and sits down next to her.
"Tell me what happened."
"I caught the guy I like kissing my best friend."
"You deserve better than low life man." Becky giggles and Shinsuke gets to his feet before stretching forth his hand. Becky takes it and he helps her to her feet. "You know AJ Styles?" Becky nods. "Meet him at front doors." Becky smiles and motions for a hug - Shinsuke accepts.
"Thank you." Becky whispers.
"Anytime." Shinsuke whispers back. Becky grabs her suitcase and makes her way to the doors leading out of the arena and into the parking lot.
"Becky!" Becky smiles as she makes her way towards AJ, Karl and Luke. "You alright?"
"A lot has happened."
"Care to explain?"
"I had a crush on Seth...and I was gonna finally ask him out."
"What happened?"
"I caught him making out with Charlotte." AJ frowns and pulls Becky into a hug.
"We'll get him for that."
"It's no worries." Becky insists as the three men stare down at her.
"Becky, I have a question."

Seth Rollins:

The Architect runs down the halls, nearly knocking over Shinsuke Nakamura.
"Sorry man--" Seth apologizes as he's about to walk away.
"You looking for Becky Lynch?" Seth stops and looks at Shinsuke, nodding slightly. "Don't bother."
"What?"
"Becky is off with someone new."
"What are you talking about?"
"AJ Styles." Seth's eyes widen and he runs towards the parking lot. He throws open the door just in time to see a head of orange hair getting into the passenger side of the vehicle.
"Looking for someone?" Seth turns to see Karl and Luke standing there.
"Where's Becky?"
"Long gone. AJ has her now." Seth clenches his teeth as he turns to watch the car speed off.