Duelist Kingdom (Part 2/?)

Start from the beginning

Ryou glared turning to his friend nodding , yugi blinked confuse but he smiled seeing ryou quickly fly to the dark witch." I've taken control of this woman's in order to save you guys ! "

Bakura looked down quickly glaring "how the hell!!!! " he put his hand put to interfere till The pharaoh stood up quickly " that's enough spirit !! " he glared as his puzzle let out a bright light , Bakura growled as he slowly fell back  feeling everything going  numb ' what the hell.....'
.
.
.

The yami blinked looking at his hands seeing him being inside the dark witch , he turned quickly having wide eyes seeing ryous body laying on the floor along with _(n)_, he turned glaring  " how dare you defy me!!!! Just wait until _(n)_ hears abo...

The yami blinked looking at his hands seeing him being inside the dark witch , he turned quickly having wide eyes seeing ryous body laying on the floor along with _(n)_, he turned glaring  " how dare you defy me!!!! Just wait until _(n)_ hears about this!! She's the only one that can see me dress this way !!" He looked down seeing himself being on a dress.

" yugi, finish him!!"

The boy placed his hand out glaring " super special awesome attack!!!!"   Bakura stumbled back yelling in rage with wide eyes as he vanished" THIS IS NOT THE END PHARAOH!!!!"

The Pharaoh sighed " well that made no sense at all..." He turned to the girls body as the shadow realm vanish
'... What did she say again...'

----
Ryou opened his eyes slowly 'where....am I..', he loomed to his side confuse but he soon blushed seeing familiar rosy lips . his gaze moved up making him see the girls full face '...O-oh....' His face turned red feeling something familiar pressing under his chin ' don't look down don't look down-' his face went down seeing 'oh...' He blinked eyeing his girlfriends boobs move up and down from the shirt not being button up completely. He kept a calm expression from this...actually being nothing to him now, he puffed his cheeks with half open eyes as he looked side to side , he made his face lay on it as he smiled happily with hearts coming out his head " warm"  he giggled lowly feeling her hug him a bit making his face sink between them. At times he was grateful by his girly looks.
.
.
.
Yugi slowly got up as his hand lay on his head, he looked around seeing everyone laying on the floor " ow ow..." He rubbed his head closing one eye as he turned " Bakura are you okay?" He blinked seeing the boy sited up with his back facing him, he snapped his fingers remembering something .

" where did you get your evil ring from Bakura ?" Yugi blinked twice,  ryou turned to him as he held an unconscious girl on his arms " hu? Oh... My father bought it while he was in Egypt " he smiled , yugi looked at him for a while but he soon nod smiling .
Ryou looked down at the girl '...deal..' He blinked surprise seeing her eyes open slowly , _(n)_ moved a bit seeing her vision clear "....ryou....?" "Mm.." He nod smiling letting her feet touch the floor as she held on to him with a hand on her head " were am I..." She looked around then down seeing " yugi?" The short boy smiled with his eyes close ._(n)_ looked around confuse But stopped as she watched Tristan , joey ,and téa wake up.

" man I had the most unbelievable dream.. There were two Yugis and Bakura was a main character with _(n)_,being his accomplice "   joey rubbed his head with his eyes close.
Tea looked around confuse " I usually enjoy  dreams that involve two Yugis.. But that one was very disappointing.." Tea looked straight seeing the two boys and the girl . yugi looked to the side while ryou sweat dropped 'what...'
.
.
.
.
"KKKYYYYYAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"