Chapter Fifteen

Warning
This chapter isn't edited...

I lay panting and spent on the bed, eyes closed as he slowly pulled out of me.

As sanity returned, I opened my eyes and surveyed the face of the man I... Well let's just say love, completely dazed. I was draped in Philip Anderson. He was fast asleep with his head on my chest, his arm over me holding me close. I took a moment to think of the fact that I'm in bed with Philip Anderson my assistant who owns a mansion, my subconscious snapped. Oh I'll have to ask him about the mansion. Then I realized I barely knew Phil, well I know he's Philip Anderson, he's attractive, he's my assistant, he's probably in his early thirties. You don't even know his age my subconscious said rolling her eyes, she's clearly irritated. Maybe I moved too fast... Maybe I should have waited a little at least to know him more. I'll have to talk to him about this, I concluded.

Tentatively I lifted my hand and ran my fingers down his back. I heard a faint moan, deep in his throat, he turned and faced me.
"Sleep well?" he asked smiling.
I said nothing I was lost, he looked adorable even with his morning hair.
"Wench?" he waved his hand in front of me to get my attention, trust me it's not my fault, he's way too attractive.
"Oh, I slept well. Did you?" I asked
"I sure did"
"Good, Phil we need to talk" I think I sounded a little more serious than I planned.
"About?" he raised his eyebrow
"About last night. Phil I think we rushed..."
"look jade, I was going to tell you this, we rushed. We should have waited a little at least until we know more" he trailed off. Well, I was glad he understood me, he felt exactly how I felt.
"I should have waited a little to know you before going to bed with you. I'm sorry Jade" his expression was unfathomable.
"It's okay Phil. It's not too late " I said trying to stop him from blaming himself. It's my fault too.
" That's true babe" yay!! My Philip is back.

Hey! Short and Boring filler chapter... I know, It's still a chapter ;-) so read, vote and comment. I'll probably update later today to makeup for my super late update. Bye!