Chapter Seven

Philip and I were doing perfectly well, I don't have a choice, I mean how in God's name would I not be cool with my cute assistant?
He does must of the work now I only just have to look at the already done work, like I was inspecting them. Going to work every morning was something I looked forward to, seeing Philip's face when I wanted was enough reason.
"Hey Jade, here's the file you're to drop on Daniela's table" he said giving me the file.
"wow! I totally forgot about it, where do I start from now." I said with so much confusion as I flipped through each page.
"Erm... I'm done with it, I finished it yesterday. You're welcome" he said smiling, he was probably making fun of me.
"ooh thank you so much, I owe you."
"I'm glad you know " he winked and turned to leave.
Why does he look so seductive? I was still thinking when I noticed Stephanie looking at me, I waved and she came over.
"hey babe"
"hey" she replied, "knowing you, I think it's right to say you like him" she continued.
"No, Steph no... He is my assistant, we have to talk" I said trying not to blush. "well, that's true but I still think there's more. You're not trying to hide something from me, are you?" I could not resist her puppy look,
"Steph we will talk about this later. "
She was right, I like Philip buy I'm quiet sure he doesn't do ladies like me, well at least that is what I think. The way he looks at me sometimes..
Stephanie didn't allow me rest, she disturbed me with her stare and her text when I tried avoiding her gaze.
"Okay, I like him a little" I texted her to stop her from disturbing me.
"hmm okay now you're free, we will talk about it later"