dear 2:03 am

Junior Year:
It is a very rough year. You have to learn how to make a résumé, how to apply for scholarships and learn about financial aid.
It's a bore, for sure.

But, you do get to do very scandalous and risky things to your best ability and try your best not getting your ass caught. Because it's the last year before you have to be 'responsible.' Ugh, boring.

I, however, try to be responsible at all times. I'm a very shy girl, but I'm a lowkey freak. It's fun, because when I get people alone, they're like 'woah, I didn't know you could deep throat and lick the balls at the same time!' It's exhilarating.

Shit like that makes school fun. It makes everything fun honestly.

At school, there are actual stereotypical groups. The jocks, preps, nerds and weirdos, prissys, hardcore druggies, and the musicians. But of course, some groups mix with others. Some jocks mix with preps, and those people mix with the druggies because they 'lowkey' snort cocaine and shit. A lot of people associate with a lot of groups. It's diverse, but stereotypical at the same time.

I mix with the preps, prissys, and sometimes the druggies. I'm shy, but behind closed doors, I'll fuck your shit up. Real hard.

I have my eye on this jock though. He's a senior. He's really cute, tall, he's kinda smart. I think he's everything. But I guess everyone thinks so also. He's got bitches on his dick left and right. When I see him, I see him for what's inside, but I can't help but wonder how big his dick is.

But that's okay, because when everyone looks at me, They only see me for my body. I'm roughly 5 feet tall. I've got ass, little bit of boobs, and a flat tummy. I'm pretty too, so I've been blessed.

Needless to say, I can get whoever I want. But problem is, I'm very shy. I hate being upfront about anything ever. And it bothers me that guys cannot take a hint. For anything.

My name is Opal. I attend Eagle Vista High School. I am a junior.
And it's currently 2:03 am, September 16th, 2015.

♥♥♥

{371 words}