Chapter 4

I wake up in bound by chains, and in a glass room. People watched me from outside the room. They seemed to be talking, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. I stand up angrily, but the chains pull at me keeping me down. "'Scuse you!" I yell not knowing if they can hear me or not. "I'm not an animal! You have no right to chain me up!"

The blonde fairy looked up at me. He spoke, and this time I could hear him. "You have destroyed most of this kingdom. By The Elsewhere law I have every right."

"I didn't do anything! It's not possible for me to do that!"

The fairy scowled. "You're right. It should be impossible. You blew off the roof of a palace with so many protection spells that not even the fairy queen herself could have done that. We shot you with sleep potions that could stop a dragon. Instead of sleeping, you destroyed practically everything in your path. The regents and the future Fairy Council are all injured badly because of you. Who are you working for?"

I just stare. There is no possible way for me to have done that. "I don't even remember any of that. So I can't have. I don't know how to use magic. And what do you mean who am I working for?"

"I mean," the man spoke slowly as if he was talking to a little kid. "What villain is giving you your orders?"

"Nobody! I don't know what happened! I told you! I can't do magic!"

"In many cases, magic take a hold of the one who has the magic and may cause them to do things they don't mean to do."

"So I can go free?"

"No."

"But I couldn't control anything! It's not my fault!"

"You still did it. Don't even bother trying to escape. The chains are made of iron. The same iron used to contain Minera." The fairies leave. Minera. . .

Where have I heard that name before? I scroll through my memories. Ithica had said it! Who is Minera? What's the big deal with this person/creature? I lay on the ground alone with my thoughts. I wish I had a book, or something. I had been rereading Harry Potter for like, the 5th time. I look around my prison. There wasn't really much to look at. Just glass walls, a white floor and ceiling. Outside of it looked at scientific, which surprised me. Maybe it's magical science. I don't know though.

I lay down instead of sitting, and try to sleep. Then I wouldn't be bored. The chain are too uncomfortable. I wish I had a wire of some king so I can pick the lock. Yes, I know, it's awesome, I can pick a lock. It isn't that hard. Actually a lot of people think it's creepy that I learned how to do it. It's not like I'm going to go rob a house. That would be awesome though.

I run my hand through my hair hoping that I had a pin that hadn't come out. I feel something. "YES!" I yell excitedly. I quickly unlock all the chains, and pull them off. Standing up I stretch, kind of wishing the fairies had been there to witness the awesomeness of yours truly. "Take that idiots!" I yell hoping someone is listening. I stroll around the glass room looking for a door.

There isn't anything, but how did they get me in? I look down hoping for a trap door. "Grr," I say in frustration. I've checked everywhere! Or not. I slowly look up to the ceiling to a door. "Really?" I sigh. I look around for something I could use to prop myself to the door. There is nothing.

"Having trouble?" I whip around to see a girl close to my age. She looks almost exactly like me, but gray eyes.

"Who are you?" I ask taking a step back.

"You don't know me?" She smirked, "Bow."

"What? No!"

The girl takes a step toward me scowling. "Bow before I drain everything you have away. You will join me eventually."

"I don't bow to anyone."

"If you join me, I could help you out of here. You could be free."

"How?" I ask.

"Magic of course." The girl waved her hand, and the door opened. I look up at the now open door. I could leave.

"Could you get me home?" I ask.

"Of course I can." I'm actually tempted to go with her. I could go home. But if I join her then I wouldn't be allowed to go home.

"I'm not an idiot." I tell her. "I'd rather stay here." The girl's eyes flash silver, and she disappears. I look up to see that she is and idiot. She left the door open. Maybe on purpose. I throw the chain up, hoping I'd be able to get it caught on something, and climb up. It goes through, but comes down in small rods. "Well then." I say.

I look at the glass. Hmm... These people were stupid enough to think that magic-proof chains would keep me locked up, then would the glass be that strong? I pick up one of the former chains and begin to pound on the glass. Tiny hairline cracks begin to form on the walls. I smirk. Do fairies know that magic isn't the only way out of things? I continue to pound of the glass.

My arms star to grow tired as I hit the wall. The cracks are growing, and it should smash soon. I pound one more time as hard as I possibly can, and the glass shatters allowing me to go through. One problem. I'm still in my pajamas and I don't have shoes on. Very carefully, I step trying to avoid as much of the jagged pieces I can.

I wince as I step on small pieces that get embedded into my feet. It's like walking on hot coals. Which I haven't done, so I guess I can't make a comparison, can I? I bite my lip trying not to scream. I finally reach the glass free area of the floor outside my prison. I sit and begin to pick out all the pieces I can, but many are too small.

"Ow!" I yell as I pull one piece out. Blood starts to gush. "Dang it!" Suddenly I feel extremely nauseous. I hold my stomach as I begin to see dots. I fall onto the floor and black out again.

Of course, that's when I really woke up.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Another cliffhanger?" You're thinking, "How can she be so cruel?"

I'm sorry. So, so sorry.

Except I'm not. Hahaha! This chapter was giving me trouble, so I'm glad it's over with. I like how it turned out though. I'm worried Liberty is a bit OP though. (For those who don't know OP means over powered)

Also, if you don't mind, I'd love fore you to vote! Also, comment! How is my writing? What would you guess my age is from the way I write? What do you think of Liberty so far?

Bye! :)