Chapter 15

After a long day at work all Harley wanted to do was lay down and cuddle with her child. She remembered Scarlett was safer where she was at and she couldn't wait for this ordeal to be over. She got to ivy's place and the plants were on guard. They were familiar with her living there but any other person wasn't allowed. She knew if joker sent a goon they would kill and police officer in sight. So she told her boss she didn't need them to follow her home. She gets inside and calls Ivy she told Ivy everything that had happened and Ivy was infuriated. She was worried for Harley's sake. She didn't want Harley to be pregnant again but she wouldn't tell Harley about that, and she didn't want Harley to be hurt. Harley was her best friend and she couldn't live without her.
"Listen Harley please be safe I love you. You are the closest thing I have to family anymore. Be careful!" Ivy says in a saddened tone.
"I will I promise Ivy I love you too! It's late and I should be getting I I bed I have work in the morning. Good night! Love you talk to you tomorrow" she replies
"Goodnight Harley I trust you"

Ivy hangs up. Leaving Harley alone in silence she skips her evening shower and heads straight to her bed. Where another not lay, this time it was written by someone else.... Batman?
"Harleen this is quite short but I needed to talk to you, I need to see you in private somewhere to talk to you. I have a surprise for you and a secret to tell you. You must meet me. I will have one of my servants come to you and talk to you about our meeting place.
Until then, Batman."