Chapter 11

Harley told Ivy her plan as they  were headed back out of the tunnels she had known that the joker had given up for the night and she would be safe for now. They established a place for Ivy and Scarlett to stay for a while,during her plan. They were going to stay in metropolis whilst Harley tried to kill the joker. He had been on deaths doorstep for many years.

She had started her plan she needed to get into a party dress and go to a night club. She never left the house without one of her weapons. She knew the joker would be planning some deal of evil there that night dude to the placement of his goons around the club. She would be waiting there just for him to show up.
She ordered a drink and waited for him to show up. When he finally bursted through the door she was the only one who didn't sit there and cower down in fear.

He walked in making his loud entrance as he normally did and she catches his eye almost immediately. He walks over to her whilst holding the goons back.
"Well hello Harley"
"Hello Joker" Harley says in a stern tone.
"I hear you had a baby girl. Sorry I didn't make an appearance I was-"
"Robbing a bank?"
"Ah Harley baby you know me all too well"
"Ah well I've left you for good."
"Nobody leaves me....NOBODY!" He screams then slaps her across the face as hard as he could.