Chapter 4

Harley wakes up in the middle of the night and she keeps dreaming that the joker has her baby. But she always wakes up to look and see that she's still in her crib. This time she had a hunch and she decided to get up and physically touch her. She walks over to the crib and her baby is safe and sound. She licks her up and holds her baby in her arms. She starts giggling and twirling her moms hair. She had noticed that her baby was a little colder than usual and she was freezing. She takes her baby into bed with her. She starts to fall asleep remembering that she still hadn't named her baby. She decided that her and Ivy would be the best parents ever.

The following morning Harley and Ivy both wake up to a cackle they both knew all too well. Harley looks out the window holding her baby. Se saw bright green hair and was immediately pissed off. Her and Ivy walk outside with the baby to see the joker hanging upside down by a grapevine. He starts cackling again and That was when Harley called the Big Bat. Or Batman as he was called. Before the Batman arrived the joker had told Harley "that baby belongs to the both of us! I hope you don't turn her into an idiot like you Harley!" "I left you for a reason you idiot!" Harley screams back causing her baby to cry. Harley helps her baby to stop crying as the batman handled the joker and brought him to Arkham where he belongs. This time in a cell made that anyone but Harley couldn't break out of.