Chapter 2

Woohoo! Triple Update! Above is Connor who is Harmony's Tour Guide. Cutie Right? Well stay tuned for the up coming chapter.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Harmony's POV

I followed my tour guide whose name I learned was Connor. He was pretty cute and had a nice smile but he gave off the vibe of being a f***boy. I looked around as he lead me around the school, which doesn't start until 8:30 and its 7:55, and realized that there was only 3 black people besides me. This school has two campuses- one for the freshmen and sophomore another for the juniors and seniors.

The black people didn't even stick together. I saw this one girl who spat at a girl who was black, and I'm guessing she was a nerd. I was appalled by that scene and wanted to go up and stop it but Connor would've left me behind. I smiled kindly at the girl at the floor and made sure that she knew that I wanted to help her.

I looked at the girl who spat at the nerd. She was a dark skinned girl, but she was very pretty. I could tell that she was preppy and rich because of her attitude and outfit. She made a face that said that she was better than everyone else.

Pic of Bully above ⬆

Connor showed me the gym, cafeteria, and the libraries. He continued to show me everything until it was 8:25 and he left so I could get ready for class. I shrugged as he ran to go to his friends and left me alone in the middle of the hallway. I walked to my Maths class and was greeted by Mr. Mathews.

"Good Morning. My name is Harmony Daniels and I'm new." I told the teacher. He looked at me strangely but nonetheless, smiled.

"Welcome Harmony to PokeVerte High School." He gestured me to a sat anywhere in the classroom. I decided to sit in the front so I wouldn't take anyone's seat. ( A/N: Funny story about the high school name is that I was sitting down and I saw my cousin's Pokémon book and it was in French and I saw Verte and made it PokeVerte. It's supposed to be together like that. ) As the students came piling, they continued to stare at me like I was an intruder.

Class started exactly at 8:30 and I was happy because I take school very seriously and didn't want anyone to stop me from getting my education. Mr. Mathews greeted the class and called me up to introduce myself.

"Hi, my name is Harmony Daniels and I am 17 years old. I used to live in Boston, Massachusetts which is in the U.S. but I moved in the middle of the summer because of reasons. I am obviously a senior and my favorite colors are blue, black, and white." I smiled at all of them and went to go take my seat. Just as I was about to take my seat, someone pulled the chair out from behind me causing me to fall very hard on the floor and hit my head on the desk behind me.

The whole class erupted in laughter, pointing at me and smirking. I was so embarrassed. I looked to see who pulled out my chair, and it was the bully that was being disrespectful to the nerd in the hallway. I gave her a sad smile and went to the front of the room to ask Mr. Mathews to go to the nurse. He allowed me to go but not after he lectured 'Nicole'. I guess that's the bully's name.

As I was roaming down the halls following the signs, I was met with a girl. 'It's the nerd' I thought. I really have to stop calling her that. I walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She looked startled at first, but then realized it wasn't one of her bullies so she smiled.

"Hey, I'm Harmony."

"I'm Violet. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. I know that we just met but I want to say I'm sorry for not helping you when you were getting bullied. I had a tour guide and I know for a fact that he would've left me. Are you okay?" I was really concerned.

"Wow you're the first person to genuinely ask if I was okay. I am now, because I am used to it." She responded surprised.

"You and me both. I was headed to the nurses' office because they pulled a chair out from underneath me and I banged my head, really hard. As long as we stick together, we will overcome the bullies!" I exclaimed giggling at my own goofiness.

"I hope you're alright. I'll walk you to the nurse. I have a feeling we will be great friends." I smiled agreeing with her. We looped arms, walking down what seemed like the endless hallway to the nurses' office.

***********************************************************************************************************

Another chapter up! I feel like this book will be successful don't you ladybugs? Isn't Nicole horrible! But Violet and Harmony have a great friendship don't they? You are all wondering where the action coming in? But don't worry a hunk is soon approaching your reading. Connor is cutie but a jerk. Should I make him fight for her along with mystery guy?

Don't be a silent reader ladybugs,

Debs <3

QOTC: What do You look for in a book? I look for good grammar and a good plot.

Word Count: 928 Words