Truth Behind Basketball

"Here ahjusshi! Catch this..."
Sooyoung pass the ball to Sungjae but he failed to get it. He walk towards the ball bounce it on the floor and get it back.

"Ahjusshi. Why can't you catch that simple throw? If it is Sungjae oppa, surely he would catch that like a pro" as always the best example on everyday life for her is always Sungjae oppa.

"How did you know that he can catch that?" he shook his head. This girl really have lots of beautiful fantasy of him.

"I watched him playing basketball in his drama. Surely, he good at it" Sooyoung proudly mention about her favorite scene in School 2015 drama. Of course, everything on the screen had probably undergoes hundredth times of editing process so what she watched obviously far from the reality.

 Of course, everything on the screen had probably undergoes hundredth times of editing process so what she watched obviously far from the reality

"Joy-ah, you should know how to differentiate drama and reality. Gong Taekwang from the drama and Yook Sungjae in reality is a completely different person" he tried to explain himself. Actually, he don't want her to always fantasize the good side of him. He wants her to know Yook Sungjae, human with lots of flaws, crazy hot-tempered and lonely by himself.

"I don't know. How well did you know Yook Sungjae oppa? I mean you are his manager right? Of course you knew lots about him" she asked him but at the same time motioned him to throw the ball from his hands. He throw it at her, by her quick reflex she catch it and challenge him.

"I know him very well. More than anyone else" he answered her at the same time, he tried to snatch the ball from her. But she casually bounced the ball and smirked evilly as she sensed that the way he try to snatch the ball is very amateur.

"Yah, perhaps ahjusshi being his manager so that you could be his sasaeng fans. How could you know him more than anyone else?" she ask him even while her hands busy bounced the ball and headed towards the goal. Surely she would never let him win the game. She try to tease him by going on his either side before she attempt to throw the ball into the net. He failed to catch her and fall on his knees.

"I'm not his sasaeng fans. I am Yook Sungjae" she froze upon hearing his answer. He took the chance to score for a goal and he did it. She blink her eyes and look at him cheering for his own victory.

"Ahjusshi, what did you say earlier?" she look at him straight into his eyes. His slightly slanted monolid eyes actually reminds her of her idol.

"W-what did I just s-said?" Being so competitive and falls into the game, he momentarily forgot about his slipped of tongue. He just realised that he actually told her the truth about him.

"You said that you are Yook Sungjae" she emphasised the name so that he could hear it right.

"You misheard it. My name is Lee Sungjae. I said I'm not sasaeng. I am LEE Sungjae" he emphasised the word Lee to clear the misunderstanding.

"Oh yeah. You have similar name with Sungjae oppa. Arasseo Lee Sungjae ahjusshi" cool Sooyoung let everything pass easily. He lets out a huge breath feel relieved upon hearing her answer.

"Anyway, I score! You need to grant my wish" his full lips curved a wide smile from ear to ear at the thought of his wish to be granted by her.

"Yah! We don't made any agreement or any deals and now what? A wish? N-O NO!" she crossed her arms showing her disagreement.

"Promised me that you would grant it. This one is of your own benefit as well" he try persuade her by making further deals. He knew what can made Joy change her minds. He would use his secret weapon again.

"My own benefit? What is it?" she seems interested by his offer but try her best to endure not to make it obvious that she kinda anticipated.

"Maybe....." he try to wait for her reaction but seeing her big eyes sparkling anticipate for his next words, he can't help but smile at the cute little girls in front of him.

"Maybe? Maybe what????" she's always being impatient when someone hesitated on what she thought might be a good deal for her.

"Maybe you could meet your Sungjae oppa" her eyes widens, she jumping around and yes literally jumping all over the basketball court upon hearing his offer. Finally she could meet her idol whom she had no idea is the one right in front of her by that time.

"Ahjusshi... Promise! I would grant whatever your wish as long as I could meet my Sungjae oppa" she offer her pinky promise to seal the deal that had been made cutely. Sungjae smiled knowing that finally he could make her happy by a simple deal from him. Maybe a simple deal for him but a big deal for her in which she had never once imagined in her lifetime.

"Yah, be careful" she continued jumping around but being so clumsy she almost falls on the ground as she tripped on her own untied shoelace. Sungjae fast reflex managed to catch her on time and she falls in his arms. Their eyes interlocks for a seconds and Sungjae finally see the little girl in front of him in real close up. Indeed she is so beautiful even though with her slight boyish image. He trailed his vision on her face, from her forehead, to her high pretty nose, and landed on her pinkish full lips. He gulped a lump of saliva that almost make him chocked. He leans in closer to her and almost caught her irresistible lips.

As he inches closer and closer, she react even faster by smacking his head very hard "Yah!!! Byuntae ahjusshi. What are you trying to do?" Sungjae winced from the pain on his head and let go of her. Eventually, she falls on the ground but the impact is not that hard.

"Yah! How could you hit my head that hard? Where does the strength come from this little girl?" he keeps on rubbing his head trying to reduce the pain. He frowning his face trying his best to bear with the pain.

"kekeke~~ I learnt many martial arts skills since I was 6 years old. I learnt taekwondo, judo, fencing, and many more. Just named it, I have try everything. You are lucky, I'm not kicking your precious member down there. If not, you would never forget me for your entire life" she laughed out loud feeling proud of herself and her skills.

"Ahjusshi, how could you trying to kiss me with that mask on your face?" her sudden question make him shocked. 'How could she casually talk about it again?'

"Who said that I'm going to kiss you? There is something under your eyes, I just want to get rid of it" his quick remark managed to save him from lifetime embarrassment.

"Where? Where is it??" she try to reach underneath her eyes and feel any kinds of unfamiliar things on her skin. But, she fails. Seeing her clumsy side, he try to hold her hands and stop it. He knew that there's no things since it's just an excuse. He lean in closer to remove nothing but simply to look at her face even closer.

"Park Sooyoung!! What are you doing there?????" Both of them turns their heads and look at the source of the loud voice.

Author's Note

160629 - Wohooooo... Who is the owner of the voice? Any guess...?

I've got important stuff but here I am still updating... No worries guy since I have finished with the write-up for this story...

So, I just copy and paste it here... ^^,

Thanks for reading my story and do leave your comment on this update.. Seriously, I love all of your comment, it makes me feel motivated ;)