The Lawsuit

"You should arrest her, she's a stalker. What if she expose all of the pictures of me in the toilet online? She's a sasaeng fan obviously. " Sungjae raged in anger. He stand up and even hit the table while giving his statement letting out his anger. Changsub and Minhyuk tried their best to calm his down.

"Sungjae-ah, you should calm down a bit. We are now in a public and what if media get this online? Sit down and get back to your senses" Changsub holds Sungjae arms and drag him down to get a sit. Sungjae let out a deep sighed and sent the girl near them a death glare.

Her heart broken seeing her idol whom she fantasised far different from reality. She's scared out of her wits being alone at the police station. She knew that in a while, her family would came and it would be even worse seeing her mom. Her heart pounded like crazy. Luckily, there is an angel beside him, Minhyuk politely told her to calm down.

"Sooyoung-ah, are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere? I'm sorry for coming late" Chanyeol rushes inside after seeing Sooyoung presence. He was scared when she calls him asking for his help. He even left his cousin, and went to straight to her house informing her family about her condition.

"Chanyeol-ah. Thanks for coming. I'm so scared" She holds his arms asking for protection.

"Are you okay, uri-Joyyiee?" Irene calmly talks and patted her back to calm their maknae.

"Joyyie-ah, I already told you, not to sneak out and go for that concert. I told you to behave my dear, now what? You even promise me before" Wendy start to nag at her.

"I'm sorry unnie.... I don't know this kind of things would be happening" Sooyoung started to sobs feeling regret on her decisions and makes her family worried so much about her.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble my sister had caused. But, can we settle this in a good terms?" Irene calmly trying to negotiate with the BTOB members. Changsub and Minhyuk blink their eyes looking at the goddess in front of them.

'How could she speak so calm, and even her serious face can make your hearts calm and want to gives everything' Both of the hyungs really admiring Irene at that moment and fanboying over her.

"No. I'm not going to settle this unless it is by law" Sungjae arrogantly crossed his arms and doesn't even gave her a glance.

'What a snobbish' Irene muttered under her breath at the arrogant man in front of her. She tried her best to protect their maknae.

"Okay, do you have any evidence claiming my sister stalking on you? If not, you are going to waste your time. What if your fans see you trying to drag your loyal fans behind the bar? It would be even worse if you simply accuse her without any solid evidence" Wendy trying to provoke the arrogant idol.

She smirked in victory seeing he is affected by her words. "Now what? Do you still want to settle this by law? We can do it but I don't think your name would be in good terms if this kind of matter leaked online. Don't you know that she is one of your fansite admins?" Wendy trying to brainwash him with her smart remark. She knew at this moment she would win in this mind game.

"What are you trying to say right now? Are you trying to make me change my mind?" Sungjae try his best not to be shaken on her words.

"I'm not. I'm just stating the facts. I guess it's up to you to either change your minds or not" Wendy smirk knowing now that victory is definitely in her hands.

"She's get her point Sungjae-ah. You are a public figure. If you want to settle this by law of course this would make headlines and it would be even worse if we lost this case" Minhyuk trying to make sense all Wendy's statement and make it clear to their maknae.

"Yes, Sungjae. Our manager would be coming soon. I guess this is not the best way to settle this matter. Let her free and case closed" Changsub holding his hands trying to persuade Sungjae so that he would settle down with the case.

"Okay, I would cancel the lawsuit. But, if this thing happens again the future, I guess I wouldn't tolerate anymore" He ends his sentence with a glare to Sooyoung whom still clinging behind Chanyeol. Chanyeol protectively hides her behind him seeing how she flinched by Sungjae's action.

"I would go first. Oh sorry officer. I guess you know the end story of the case already by seeing the conversation. Sorry for taking your time. I hope I wouldn't be coming here again. Thank you" He walks away without giving a glance at the person whom he is leaving behind. Changsub and Minhyuk obediently follows him behind.

Sooyoung gather her courage running towards him to the entrance. "Oppa, I'm sorry" She helds his arms, giving him puppy eyes sincerely asking for his apologies even how bad he treat her.

Sungjae yanked her hands "I'm not your oppa!" and walks leaving her behind sobbing.

"Sorry for his behaviour. Your oppa is not in a good mood today" Minhyuk trying to calm her from crying and patted her head.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble" Sooyoung bowing her head repeatedly asking for apology from the other two members. She's still sobbing.

"We need to go first. Don't lose your hope on your oppa, okay?" Changsub smiled and patted her back. Both of them leaving her at the entrance of the police station.

"I wouldn't lose my hope on you oppa"

Author's Note

20160531 - Scary Sungjae. But is it the end of Sooyoung's fangirling over him? Wait for my next update, okay? Leave some comments for me to know your opinions on this story.