Weekend Drama

"Gong Taekwang is more handsome and cool than him, you know"

"No. Han Yi Ahn is more handsome and better than Gong Taekwang. He is the first lead in in this drama, you know"

That's one of the usual bickering you would always hear in the Red Velvet small house

That's one of the usual bickering you would always hear in the Red Velvet small house. The house of 5 beautiful daughter is always full of laugh, bickering and happiness. They were all one year apart so that's the reason why they were really close to each other. The first daughter act like a mom whom always busy ironing and washing the clothes. The two non-identical twins, Seulgi and Wendy always help around in cooking and cleaning the house. While the two maknaes always fight with each other on which idols is better than the other, Fangirling over everything their idols would do.

But, the worse is Park Sooyoung also known as Joy, she's so obsess with the idol-actor Yook Sungjae. Everytime he appear on tv, she would make sure no one would change the channel until she's done. She willing to do anything to go for his live concert, fansign event and even become the admin of his fansite. She's very determined everytime she said that she would make her idol falls in love with her and even set her goals to get married to him. Yes, that is how obsess she is with Yook Sungjae. If only he would know her presence just for a second, that would make her happy for the rest of her life.

"Unnie, what do you think? Which one would you choose, Han Yi Ahn or Gong Taekwang" Yeri ask Wendy and Seulgi who is absorbed with their studying.

"Sorry, yeri-ah. Unnie didn't watch the show. Who is the man again?" Seulgi answer half-heartedly to their excited maknae.

"Aishh unnie. Really, you are no-jam (not funny)" Joy witty remarks earn her a smack on her head by Irene unnie.

"Yahh, how could you say that to your unnie? After the drama finish, go to your room and do your homework before eomma coming back. Arasseo?"

"Unnie too. No-jam. Arassseo I would finish my work now. You nag like a grandma" Irene just give her a death glare but no action knowing that she would just meet the dead end fight against their maknae.

Instead of studying, Joy plays with her laptop updating new articles on Naver on how great Gong Taekwang on today episode.

[School 2015] "Gong Taekwang really handsome playing basketball"

[School 2015] "Gong Taekwang act as a dark knights protect the girl"

[School 2015] "Gong Taekwang deserve this year Oscar"

After finishing writing all her article, she grab her phone and text her best friends

To : Chan-nie

What are you doing?

I'm studying. Why?

Aigoo, our nerdy smart kids.