Speaking of the devil, Harry fingers tightened around the tip of the beer bottle when he finally noticed the blonde. It seemed as if Niall was well aware of the brunette's glare, turning around abruptly to maintain contact with those green eyes before winking and goes back to sucking the face off a certain tall lad. Harry scoffed under his breath, eyes assessing the man Niall was fooling around with. He was taller than the blonde, though definitely shorter than Harry and had dyed blue hair, streaks of blonde peeking out every now and then. Over all, the wanker looked like a typical wannabe punk and that just made Harry scoff harder. He always knew Niall had a bit of a thing for tattoos and piercings, never getting them himself but he was always admiring the ones the rest if them have .

Harry tightened the grip on the bottle unconsciously, eyes watching with a dark glare as Niall titled his head back in a laughter, allowing the other male to litter his neck with hickeys. He wondered whether it was fun for the blonde, to make Harry suffer like this, to make him see the man he had loved for so man years getting touched by some random fucker who doesn't know Niall like he does. He wanted to scream and shout about how unfair all of this was, wanted to shake Niall up and just blurt his feelings out but the loud clatter of glass on the floor, turning his attention back to the present, making him frown when he noticed blood dropping from his arm and onto the floor.

"Fuck Harry!" Liam exclaimed, getting his handkerchief out from the back pocket before careful getting the remain shards of the glass bottle out of his hands and carefully placing them on the counter. He eyed Harry's blank faces, eyes following Harry's flare only to find the brunette staring blankly at Niall. Liam rolled his eyes, wrapping the cloth tightly around Harry's palm before calling out to the lad, ordering him to get up from the chair.

"I'm fine." Harry said coldly, eyes fixed on the pair that hadn't even glanced his way. He walked up from the chair, towards the dance floor, knowing fully well that Liam was shaking his head at the act, calling Harry back to get his wound disinfected but the curly brunette didn't dare turn around, not until he had carefully detached the blonde from the stranger. His Niall wasn't a man-whore, his Niall didn't have sex with strangers and if he was doing it all to spite Harry, then the brunette was going to stop him before things went too far.

"What the fuck!" Niall hissed, the high amount of pleasure and alcohol running through his veins diminished in an instant. He turned quickly to catch Harry's dull green eyes, frowning when he noticed the white cloth wrapped around the taller man's hand was turning red.

"Stop. This isn't you so please just stop." Harry whispered, knowing that with the distance between his body and Niall's smaller one, the blonde could hear him clearly even with the loud music. He placed his hands on the curve of Niall's back, smiling to himself when he noticed how they just...fit.

"Are you drunk? The fuck are you on about?" Niall faked an apologetic smile towards the man who had just been sucking his neck a few seconds ago.

"I'll back off. I won't touch you, I won't look at you and I won't talk to you. I'll even move out and call management, tell them to somehow end this entire thing." Harry breathed out, turning the blonde around so they were facing each other. His eyes traveled to Niall's thin lips, making him subconsciously lick his lips, moisturizing them.

"What are you on about Harry?" Niall's thick Irish accent reached his ears but Harry chose to block the question out, allowing himself to lean forward, allowing himself to place his lips on Niall's thin ones. Even though the blonde was quite confused, his body still responded to the pressure he felt on his pink lips, moving them along with Harry's, hands fisting the taller man's shirt in is his own. His mind screaming at him to stop but there was something in him that refused to listen. He had never seen Harry so unsure of himself and it was frightening Niall. 

Harry pulled away after a few long seconds. Questioning to himself the thing Louis had questioned him earlier: why did Niall kiss him back? He shrugged the question off, not wanting to give himself any false hope. Niall was drunk and he was horny, he probably won't even remember anything tomorrow.

"I'm giving up on you." Harry whispered lightly, hands rubbing the blonde's swollen lips. Hr watched those blue eyes glint with confusion and quickly took a step back. "Just- just d-don't give yourself up to some stranger. You deserve somebody who truly appreciates you and i hope you find that person one day.' He gulped back the tears, feeling his eyes watering and a lump forming in his throat. If this is how it felt like to let someone go, Harry never wanted to feel this way again.

He smiled at the blonde, bringing his bruised hand to his chest and turning around, quite positive that Niall wont remember a single thing tomorrow and maybe that was better. And as for Harry, he knew he won't be fine but he'll manage. He had managed for years now all on his own. This won't be any different.

An/ the plot's getting thicker and sadder.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Thoughts on Niall's behavior?

Thoughts on Harry's behavior?

Do you support Harry's decision?

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 100+ VOTES AND 40+ COMMENTS !

Random question: what's the one song from 1D that just annoys you? (We all have that one song tbh)

For me its Little Black Dress. I don't like that song for some reason lol