"Are you saying I'm not smart, Naruto?" Reika-san asked, finishing her pizza. "Of course not! I was only suggesting if I could help you out on things that you aren't so sure about!" I said.  

"Like what?"

"Uh... well... You don't know what pizza is, and you don't know about sweet food either."

Reika-san frowned at me before leaning towards me. Before I knew it, Reika kissed me. My face went red and I pulled back. "Wh-What the hell was that, Reika-san?!" I somewhat yelled at her. "Hmm? I only kissed you." She stated casually.

"I know, but why?!" I said, my face still red. Reika-san tilted her head a bit, confused. "It's not normal for teammates to kiss each other!" I told her. "Are you sure? I think it's normal." Reika said calmly. "Of course, I'm sure!" I said.

"That Gaara guy kissed me earlier. So, I'd thought it'd be normal if kissed you." Reika-san explained. "That doesn't-!" That's when it hit me. Because Reika-san doesn't know abou certain things, such as, well, kissing, she probably doesn't know what love is. 

I sighed before speaking. "Listen, Reika-san. You're my teammate and I want to be able to help you. But I can't unless you tell me about yourself." I said. "I don't feel comfortable talking about my past." Reika said in a bit of sad tone, her ear flattening.

I sighed. "Train." Reika-san spoke. "Come again?" I asked. "I'll train you for the finals." Reika said. "But I already have Pervy Sage training me." I said. "Do you really want that closet pervert training you?" Reika asked bluntly.

I frowned, thinking about it. Reika-san might have a point. That Pervy Sage will probably go off, being pervert and ditch me. "Yeah, okay. I'll let you train me." I said. Reika-san stood to her feet, ruffled my head before putting on her hood.

"Meet me near the lake in a half hour." Reika instructed before vanishing. Hold on. Did she say Gaara kissed her? Why? Why would he kiss her? What did he kiss her for?

(Half Hour Later) Reika's POV

"Are you ready to start your training?" I asked Naruto. "Ready when you are, Reika-san," Naruto replied. "Wait, don't you need to train for the finals too?"

"I don't need training. Trust me." I said. "Hmm.... Okay. So, what are we going to be doing?" Naruto asked. "I'm going to teach you how to walk on water. I know you suck at it, so that's why I'm going to help you." I explained.

"You didn't have to be so blunt about it, Reika-san." Naruto said in a whining voice. I frowned and tugged his cheek. "Pay attention!" I ordered. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! Okay, okay!" Naruto said. I let go of his cheek and sighed.

"All right. Let's get started. First, focus the chakra at your feet." I ordered. Naruto did as I said and concentrated. After he got the amount of chakra he needed, he walked towards the lake and fell in the minute he stepped in.

"Again." I ordered, my arms crossed over my chest. Naruto grumbled before climbing out of the lake and trying again. Like last time, he fell inside the lake. I sighed and ordered, "Again!" He tried again, but he failed once again.

I sat down, cross-legged with my arms still crossed over my chest, as Naruto kept trying to walk on the water. I sighed because this was taking forever, and lowered my head as I closed my eyes. "There's no point in wearing this if I'm just going to get soaked again." Naruto said.

I opened my eyes, seeing that he'd taken off his shirt and pants, but kept his boxers on. I rolled my eyes and stood up before walking over to him. I looked at his face as his eyes were closed, focused on his task. Naruto... how are you making me change?