So we head off to the forest

Naruto's POV

I was walking to my house after being beaten up by the villagers. Those villagers reopened several wounds that my cousin had healed. She's the only person that cares for me. Actually, her clan, Sasuke's clan, Shikamaru's clan, Kiba's clan, Hinata's and Neji's clan, Tenten's clan, Ino's clan, Choji's clan, Shino's clan, Lee's clan (does he have a clan?), Sakura's family (does she have a clan?), the Saratobi clan, Jiraiya, and gradma Tsunade are the only people that really care about me. So that's a lot of people.

Once I reched my house I grabbed the doornob and turned it. It didn't open. It seemed like my so called family locked me out again. I'll have to either find a open window or spend the night at one of the clan compounds that didn't hate me. 

Well, Jade's is closer and most of the girls and women there know medical ninjutsu, so I'll go there. I hope that guard's don't attack like last time.

I resumed walking even though I was starting to grow weaker with every step I took. After 5 minutes of walking I saw the Ushuaki compound gates. I let out a sigh of relif that I finally made it. As I got closer to the gate, one of the guards noticed me.

"Naruto! Tell the head that Naruto is here. And get a medical nin here. He might be hurt." The guard said. the other guard nodded and jumped over the gate to take out his orders. The guard who still remaind ran up to me.

"Naruto, are you okay?" He asked. I recognized the voice. Sammy Hammy. At least that's his nickname. He's about the same age as Jade. My eyes started to close.

"Naruto! Narut...aruto...ruto...uto...to.."I blocked out.

?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?

I blinked my eyes open. I sat up and looked around. I smiled. I was in the room that the Ushuaki clan had made and decorated for me. It hade orange walls with black flames at the bottom and on the ceiling there were 9 orange redish foxes danceing around. I look at the nightstand besides me and saw a note. I grabbed it and started to read.

Naruto, 

Once your awake give a small wistle. 

I'll be able to hear it and bring you something to eat. 

Oh and my dad went to the hokage's home to tell him where you were. 

I didn't tell him to do it.

-  Your cousin,

Jade

I smiled. Jade always left a note when I blocked out in front of the gates. I took a small breath in and let it out. You could barely notice that it was a whistle. A few seconds later there was a knock on my door. I smiled once again. I had forgotten about Jade's incredible speed. She didn't have to train. She was supposedly born with the speed.

"Come in." I said with a cheerful tone. The door opened.

"Good morning Naruto. I brought you Sophie's breakfast special." Jade said as she walked in. 

"Jade, your starting to sound like a waitres." I told her jokingly.

"Damn it. Just eat, Naruto. It'll help you regain your strainth and restore your chakra."

After I ate, Jade left the room so i could change. By the way I'm 3 1/2 years old. Jade is almost 6 years old. I dressed into a black shirt and navy green pants. I also put on a orange sleeveless jacket. I looked around the room to find my black shoes. Once I found them, I ran to the courtyard.

"Naruto! The others are here!" Jade shout from the gate

"Naruto! The others are here!" Jade shout from the gate. I smiled. I rarley smile, so today was a rare day.

"H-hi N-naruto." Hinata stuttered.

"Hi guys. Should we go to the forest?" I said after everyone else greeted me. They all nodded.

"Okay. Hey mom! Me, Naruto and the others are going to the forest!" Jade yelled once again. Jade's mom walked out. She had red hair like Jade and like Lady Kushina. Maybe it's because she's also from the Uzumaki clan.

"Alright Jade. But take Sam with you. You already know that he's your bodyguard."

"Yes mother." Jade murmured. The others tried to contain their laughter. Tried. They started to roll on the ground. I couldn't blame them. Jade liked to shout but when Aunt Kiko told her to do something, Jade would just mumble.

"Come one Jade. We have to get to the forest before the Hokage catches us." Ino stated.

So we headed of to the forest.