Adrienette: A Forbidden Love

Prince Adrien didn't really know when it happened; when he fell in love.

She was a maid, a mere servant girl in the royal palace. She wore her blue hair up in a bun, a few wisps always escaping and framing face. She always wore a red dress, spotted with patches of black where her dress became torn. Eventually, the patches looked like the spots on a Ladybug.

So Adrien dubbed her the maiden Ladybug. He never did learn her name.

Until today.

He knew he loved her, he was sure of that. She was so warm, so kind and respectful, a smile always on her pink lips. Her porcelain skin practically glowed in the morning light. Her voice was like an angel singing, her crystal blue eyes lighter than sunlight.

She was strong, inside and out, and she was courageous. Fair, in both beauty an spirit. She was a ray of sunlight, she was the calming rain after the brute of the storm.

So as he was dressing that morning, Adrien kept thinking of her, all of her. After standing in the mirror, admiring his outfit, Adrien was alerted of his schedule by Father's secretary, Nathalie.

"Prince Adrien, your schedule for today is on your dresser," said Nathalie, exiting his chambers. Adrien hummed his acknowledgement and tugged on his suit again, an idea popping into his head.

"Uh, Nathalie?"

"Yes, your Highness?"

"Can you call for the maid, the one with the blue hair and red dress?"

"Marinette? Of course I can call for her, but why?"

Adrien bit his lip, turning around to face Nathalie. Her blue eyes were cold, yet slight concern flashed across her complacent features.

"She, uh.... She is a seamstress," Adrien started, stating a fact. Ladybu- er, Marinette is a seamstress, right? Adrien thought to himself. "... And I need her to come fix one of my suits! A seam is ripped...?" Adrien finished, questioning his own excuse.

Nathalie frowned, contemplating his response, before she narrowed her eyes and said, "Very well. I will call for her."

Five minutes later, after fidgeting nervously and sitting on his bed, slightly twitching, Adrien perked to the sound of his door creaking open.

"Your Highness?" asked her sweet voice, sounding confused and a little afraid. "Did you need something?"

Adrien stood up, a single head of sweat sliding down his neck. She walked in, her ladybug dress swishing around her, looking utterly beautiful.

"Marinette!" Her name sounded sweet on his tongue. He walked toward her, hand sweating profusely inside his white gloves.

"I-I've asked you here to confess something," Adrien broke in, wincing as his voice cracked. Marinette took a step back, her hand grazing the top of his dresser, back brushing against the wall.

Her face was broken, confused. "Your Highness?" she questioned, confused of the situation. "I thought I was here to tailor a suit-"

"That was a lie," Adrien confessed, waving her comment away. "I just wanted you and I alone so I could confess."

Fear struck a chord in Marinette's heart, the dainty girl stepping back further. Her back was now pressed up against the wall, and the Prince took another step forward.

"C-Confess what?" Marinette asked, the palms of her hands pressed against the wallpaper of Adrien's room.

Prince Adrien took another step forward, so that he was standing over her, their chests barely an inch apart.

Ducking his head low, his arm above her upon the wall, his shocking green eyes staring into her cerulean ones, his peachy lips almost smirked.

"To confess that I love you..." he slurred, his hot breath on her cheek. Marinette's eyes widened at the confession, and she twisted her head to the side, shoving the Prince away.

He caught her wrists as she pushed him, pulling himself closer to the bluenette. And, dipping his head low, one of his hands gently grabbing her chin and facing it to him, Adrien captured her lips.

She tasted even better than Adrien thought she would. Her lips tasted of peppermint, the texture smooth, silky soft. He pinned her wrist above them on the wall, caught in the heat of the moment. His excitement grew as she opened her mouth, finally giving in and kissing him back.

And if that wasn't enough, he was driven up the wall when her hands broke away from his grasp and mussed through his golden hair, her fingers smooth.

Marinette didn't fight back any longer when he kissed her, and she finally gave in, opening her mouth. She could feel his body heat, pulsing in warm waves, as she mussed his fingers through his silky, golden hair.

She could feel him tense as she wrapped her legs around him, securing around his waist. He bit her lip, and she gasped against him. Adrien pressed his hands to the small of her back, pressing her into his chest.

Finally they broke away, both panting slightly. Adrien smiled, but Marinette became a scarlet red, her whole face the color of lobsters.

"Oh my god," she whispered, covering her face with her petite hands, her frame shrinking a bit. "I- You- We should have never done that!"

Adrien frowned as she lifted her face out of her hands, crystal tears brimming in her blue eyes. "I'm a maid, you're a Prince, we shouldn't have done that!"

"Hey, hey!" Adrien said, placing a white-glove hand on her shoulder. She stiffened at the touch. "It's okay, it's okay. You're fine."

She looked up at him, and a single tear slid down her cheek. "I actually really really like you," she sniffed. "But what would people think if they saw us together?"

"No one will find out," Adrien assured her. He then leaned in really close, and she sniffed again. Smirking, Prince Adrien brushed his lips against her ear.

"Guess this'll have to be a forbidden love."