Ladrien: The Kissing Crime

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

Adrien nestled his face into fabric of his blue scarf, the autumn breeze biting his skin.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

The Parisian streets were empty except for the blonde model, who's boots clacked against the damp pavement quietly.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

The grey sky seemed to sink into the atmosphere, Adrien's world cloaked in grey simplicity.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

Even though the streets were empty, the emerald-eyed boy kept a look out for a glimpse of red and black. A glimpse of anything, really.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

She was famous, in these small streets of Paris. She was notorious but loved, and even though the men were victims, they spoke highly of her.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

She was a beauty, they would say. An unlawful beauty. You would consider yourself lucky to be called her victim.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

No one had been able to see her in full detail yet. You were lucky to catch a glimpse of something other than her signature red and black.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

She had eyes bluer than the heavens, one would say. She had hair as dark as midnight, another would claim. Skin as fair as porcelain. Fingers as delicate as glass. Lips as soft as cotton.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

Each and every one of her victims did not mind being stolen from, as long as it was from her. She would pass them by, grab them, and kiss the living daylights out of them. She's a great kisser, they would say.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

Adrien, caught in his thoughts, didn't notice the petite girl walking towards him, her face hidden by a red-spotted coat.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

He didn't notice how as she walked forward, she ever so slightly got closer and closer, right up until the moment the two passed each other on the thin strip of sidewalk.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

Suddenly, Adrien was pulled out of his thoughts and into a kiss.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

She held him by the collar of his shirt, her lips pressed onto his, her eyes closed while Adrien's was wide open.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

Now that he could see her, he realized she was everything the rumors said and more.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

Her porcelain skin was creamy and soft to the touch, her cheeks tinted by natural blush. He had caught a glance of her eyes, and they were sky blue, heavenly and beautiful. Her hair shine a gorgeous midnight blue, and her lips were soft and warm.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

She was positively intoxicating.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

Adrien couldn't get enough.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

But then the petite girl let go, her warm lips leaving his, electricity bristling in his veins. She giggled as she pranced away, her spotted coat billowing softly behind her as she ran and turned the corner.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

Adrien just stood there, mind blank, lips bruised, mouth open in bewilderment. He was absolutely stunted, but he felt like he was in his own personal heaven.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

After he got over the initial shock, he smiled, a dreamy look in his eye, and continued his way down the street.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

He chuckled at her memory, at her soft lips and delicate fingers. He slid his hands into the pockets of his coat and continued to stroll when he realized that...

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

...his wallet had been stolen.

She goes by the name of Ladybug.

And you've been caught in The Kissing Crime.