1.♡

Approximately 3 days later.....

Prada lugged the last box into her home. It was a one bedroom , studio apartment. It had a roomy living room , and a restroom which was quite luxurious , in her room. It also had a half bathroom , on the other half of the home.

The studio , was going to be put to use , concitering the fact that Prada was a manager to many rappers. Lil uzi , YFN Lucci , Kodak Black , D.R.A.M. , Lil Yatchy , Nebu Keninza , and many more up and coming artist.

The home was overall spacious , complete with carpets only in the bedroom. The rest of the house held oak wood floors , that were polished white. The home has an overall good feel , with Vanilla walls.

She took the money she had , to furnish the home. A very good friend of hers , Craig worked at a furniture outlet , and hooked her up.

The livingroom held a light purple , faux rug  , a white plush connected couch , with two purple side couches. The pillows on the white couch were light purple. The purple couches held white pillows.

There was a see through glass lamp , on each of the side tables. There was a glass coffee table as well.

A large 64" flat screen television hung on the wall , above her electric fireplace. The fireplace held childhood photos of her , and alot of her friends.

There was a photo of her , and Santana also. Yeah , they went back farther than Lebron James' hairline. In the photo they were more yellow than Stephen Curry's ass.

She turned around , and went into the kitchen. She put all the dishes away , and wiped down the counters some more.

She was happy with her heavily furnished apartment . It was located in a gated community , and was very beautiful outside.

She went into her bed room , and changed out of her pajamas. She went into the shower for about 15 minutes , and she walked out. She went into her drawer , and pulled out a PINK lace panty.

She took out a black bra , and went into her closet. She took out a black , strapless , hald shirt that read ' Fuck you ' in cursive. She pulled out some white true religion jeans , and wore some black  Future jordans.

She put her septum nose piercing in , and her eyebrow piercing . She applied some matte light pink lipstick , and brushed her hair out . She left it down , and walked out the house.

●♤●♡●♡●♤●

Prada arrived at publix , and pulled out a shopping buggy. She went into the fruit isle , and started grabbing hella grapes , and oranges. She took broccoli , and went into the snack isle. She filled her cart.

She bought fruits , vegtables , proteins , snacks , bread , and meat. She bought juices , and some more food. 

After she paid for her food , she walked into her home , and placed the groceries in the kitchen. She plugged her At&t  wifi box in , and turned to netflix.

She watched the show ' My name is Earl ' for a few hours before she realised she was missing something.

She thought about it for a few , and realised it instantly. " I need some alcohol ! " she yelled , hitting herself in the head , with her palm.

Prada stood up , and pulled off to a nearby liqour store.  You would have thought that a liqour store in Detroit , Michigan would be full. It wasn't really.

She walked out the car , and picked up two large bottles of ' Exclusive. ' she also picked up a good four bottles of ' Peach Ciroc ' and she wasn't gonna stop there.