Chapter 1-Lost in Mississippi

Hi my name is Nikki....Nice to meet you. So this is my story...........

So I had moved from Ohio to Mississippi almost 2 years ago. I had made lots of cool life changing memories, and unfortunately learned alot of extremely difficult life lessons. I was at the time, in one of the darkest depressions I had ever experienced before in my life. I had gained a lot of friends only for them to all walk away from me.

You see, I had talked to and kind of dated a guy named Brandon, whom I thought was going to be the love of my life only to have him walk away from me. We had mutual friends.....He was more popular than me. And well guess who became the outcast? You guessed it......Me.

As far as blood relatives, I only had a sister left living. We had a falling out, and were not on speaking terms at that time. My father who lives in Arizona and I didnt speak much and didn't have a real father/daughter relationship. I did have an adopted family that had came into my life 8 years pryer to that point after my real mother had passed away. But they were all back in Ohio.

So there I was. I had came to Mississippi in hopes of it being permanent and me finding what I had been desperately searching for in my life. Only to end up all alone....That was the worst feeling in the world. There were plenty of times I wished to sleep forever and not wake up to the emotional pain that was so severe that it was hurting me physically.

I stayed in touch with my adopted family in Ohio. And in the times of great anxiety I would call them. Youtube also became my best friend as I would find vloggers and such thay I would watch, because it felt like people would keep me company even if they had no clue who I was. It was a safe place to be.....I had lost faith in most people, and THOSE people couldn't hurt me.

One day I had been youtubing . I was enjoying a wide variety of videos and relaxing after work. I decided to call one of my adopted nieces, Bree'Anna , just to catch up. Her and I had been bonding a lot more and we had been discovering just how much we had in common. Even with our age gap we always were able to find comfort in each others conversation "Hey Boo Boo" (thats what I call her haha) "Yes Jellybean?" (thats what she calls me) " Do you watch much Youtube?" I asked. "Yes! Haha" she laughed. I got excited to have someone to talk about this with. We started sharing random stories of different YouTubers. Bree then suggested "You should look up this guy I watch. He's called JackSepticEye." she suggested "Alright, text me some links" I instructed. She proceeded to do so. I clicked on one of the links and to my surprise a green haired, loud mouthed Irish guy popped up on my screen. "He's really loud" I told her. She just giggled and said "Yea....I know". We talked for a bit more before I got off the phone with her. I watched some more of his vlog type videos and I realized this guy was a really good guy. So I subscribed. He was tossed in with some of my other new found friends on Youtube. Little did I know the future importance he would hold for me in my life............