The bell rings and every body walks to thier classes. Another boring day, boring lecture and boring routine. I walk towards my homeroom class and hippi me I'm the first with Mr Sterling. A few minutes later the class fills up.

Before Mr Sterling stands a knock at the door disturbes him.

"Sorry to interrupt but I've got two exchange students from the 17th district." Miss Green the deputy principle comes in. She's pretty hot for a teacher, blond hair, Brown eyes and a smoking body. Everybody imagines her naked even me.

Two learners come in after her and my eyes go wide the girl from yesterday and my dream and another male.

"These are Liam and Rowell Orion. They will be attending here for the rest of the semester.

She was dressed in a black crop top and high waste black jeans, her hair was in a pony and the dude was dressed in a black dress shirt and black jeans.

"Please treat them well." She spoke before leaving us.

"Choose any seat you want and welcome." Mr Sterling spoke before paying attention to the rest of the class.

I couldnt remove my eyes from her she looked different her eyes they weren't that colour anymore they were blue like her brother's. She sat next to him at the far right of the class. We did register and stuff but I couldn't get my eyes of her, she was wow. The bell rang and I had physics so I won't see her.

Entering the class I find her sitting at the back reading a book. I slowly take steps toward her and when I'm in front I take a seat next to her.

"Hi." She looks at me then back to her book. Wow what a complete failure that was.

"Hi." I say again and this time she looks at me annoyance written in her.

"What do you want." She spits and ouch did I feel like a fool.

"Well firstly I'm wondering why your here and What a with the contacts." I point towards her eyes.

"These are the colour of my eyes dimwit and I'm here to learn." She then carries on reading her book.

"Dont come with that bull I know that isn't the colour of your eyes I saw them yesterday and I swear they weren't green."

"Well I wasn't here yesterday so I'd suggest you mind your own damn business." With that said she stood up making the whole class look at us then walks off. The nerve of this bitch.

I quickly follow after her, once we're in the hall I grab a hold of her arm.

"Why the hell are you acting like a child." I ask ignoring the wierd sparks that are flowing in my hand. And for a spilt second her eyes change to the purple and silver before turning back to green.

"See I mean that why do your eyes do that." She yanks her arm out of my grip.

"Would you stop with your hallucination. My gosh for a first day of school this is becoming a pain."

"Well if you'd just tell me what are you? You woldnt be stressing." I asked the girl infront of me, yes she was breath taking and absolutely beautiful but she wasn't human either, although she looked like it.

"I'm non of your damn business like I said before so I suggest you leave me the fuck alone." She spat back with a hint of anger in her tone. She turned around and started walking away that's when panic of never seeing her again rose.

"Why are you so damn hostile I'm just asking what the hell you are no need to be such a bitch." I sipt back, this isn't like me but if I wanted answers I needed to get to the bottom of this.