Chapter 27: Way Too Easy

Start from the beginning

Natalia smiled hugely as she fixed Ji's pajama shorts, leaning her head over to lean on her hands that draped over the corner of the tub. "What you wanna do with Daddy now that he's back?" she asked amused, watching the little girl so invested in the apple.

The man chuckled. "She's going to eat and then go to bed ye?" he piped, trying to act stern. He laughed when the little girl's eyes narrowed over at him. It was a challenging stare.

"Well if that's the case," Natalia whispered out, grinning up at her husband, "I guess I have you all to myself tonight."

"Oooh," the man chimed, small teasing smile lacing his lips, "where exactly would you like this night long to journey to occur?" He moved his free hand into the water, moving down to grab at her inner thigh playfully.

Natalia flinched in the tub, hand going over his, her mouth gaped open. "Grillion!" she scolded, glancing over at Ji whose brows furrowed at that.

"Grill-eh-uh," the little girl struggled, trying to swallow down the apple in her mouth.

Grillion chuckled, looking down at his daughter struggling with his name. "I know, I have a strange name," he whispered down at Ji in his lap.

"That's your name?" the girl asked confused, "I thought it was Daddy..."

Natalia smiled, poking at Ji's nose. "Yeah well Grillion is his real name sweetie, second to the title of your Daddy of course."

Natalia smiled over at Grillion when he pecked her lips.

The little girl continued to struggle with it, pronouncing it loudly.

"Gril-Gri?"

Grillion nodded, laughing loudly at the sudden struggle, "yes. Yes, Gri will do."

.

June 27, 2016. Present Day.

"Gri?"

Gri snapped out of his slight daze when holding onto the doorknob before him. Looking over at Chul and Gun who handled an struggling Iris carefully, he noticed the confusion in their eyes when seeing him incredibly quiet the whole ride back to the quarter.

"What?" Gri snapped, form hardening instantly when looking over at Iris.

Chul and Gun glanced awkwardly at one another. They had seen a lot in their day, however, seeing Gri stop from hurting the woman they held in their arms at the moment was a miracle. All they understood from the whole situation at the University was that Gri had stopped trying to drag Iris away when she started to scream out for her unborn baby.

.

"NO NO NO!" Iris screamed, watching as the men tried to pull her into their car.

Gri simply tried to handle her with more force but it didn't work. Iris put up a fight for her child's sake, throwing punches and biting at whatever parts of skin she could get between her teeth. She felt accomplished when biting Gun, even though all he was trying to do the whole time was to have Gri calm down.

"N-NO, I'M PREGNANT! I'M FUCKING PREGNANT!"

Gri had stopped shoving her to the car at that. His face went limp, knees buckling a light bit when walking towards Chul's side. The other boys were just as shocked.

"What?" Gri breathed, glancing down at her stomach and then back at her angry tears.

Iris spit in his face.