"Relax Princess."

Riley came home after a long day as a lawyer. She walked towards the couch and collapsed onto the couch.

"Princess, are you home?" Lucas asked, when he came from the bedroom, seeing his tired girlfriend on the couch. Lucas sighed, as he feels bad for her.

He sees her coming home from her law firm for the past week, as she has to deal with the most troubling cases she has to deal with. That's why Lucas setted up a "luxury massage" for Riley so she can be able to relax. He thinks she deserves it. He planned it since Tuesday, and now that it's Friday, he thinks it will be perfect since she has no work tomorrow.

Riley responded with a loud groan, as she fluttered her eyes open. Lucas walked into the living room, seeing Riley's hair messed up and her outfit wrinkled.

"Riley get undressed." Lucas said straightfoward, Riley looked up at him, squinting in confusion.

"Why?" She asked in her light voice.

"I know you've been working hard this week Riley, I think you need a massage." Lucas said.

"Thanks Lucas." Riley was in shock, she tried to stand up but she rolled down the floor, as she landed face front.

"I'm fine!" Riley said, as she almost collapsed, as Lucas chuckles, as he gets close to Riley just to carry her.

•••

Lucas led Riley into their bedroom after Riley undressed and puts on a robe. Lucas opened the door, as Riley eyes were wide open.

The room is transformed into a luxury spa, as candles lit up the room, as towels are gently folded, and the smell of lilac Riley adores, as it's aura speeads around the room.

"Lucas, thank you for this." Riley turned around, as she thanks the grinning boyfriend. She kissed his right cheek.

"Anything for you princess," Lucas said. Riley blushed at the nickname Lucas gave her, as she gelt her cheeks getting warm. She never gets tired of that name.

Riley walked towards the facial bed, as she starts unting the robe strap, the robe drops to the floor. Her nude body has been exposed. Lucas, looks up and down at Riley, as he had images pop up of Riley and him, as he imagines Riley's body below his, as Riley screams his name, while Lucas does things to her he only has permission to do, but he realizes how wrong to think of Riley like that, knowing she needs the massage.

"Lucas, do I lay down?" Riley asked, as she turns around, as she sees Lucas biting his lip, as he stares at Riley.