Ties And Kisses

Riley's POV

-

I dipped down into the bed. Wrapping my hand around his tie, pulling Lucas on top of me. He gently bit onto the skin of my hips. I moaned quietly, knowing that I am not allowed to be loud. I wrapped my legs around Lucas's torso. I kissed his eyebrow, slowly going down. As I made it to his lips, I slowly tugged onto his lip piercing. Him growling in return.

Lucas slowly slipped the lace off of me. I swayed my hips for his own benifit. I untangled my legs as he pulled off my under wear. I wrapped my legs around Lucas again. He brought his hands to the back of my hips. Grinding my bare core onto his boxers, a buldge only growing every minute. We both moaned.

I leaned into his face. Attaching my moist lips onto his own. Circling his tounge while he stuck three fingers into me. I rolled my eyes as I bit his lip harder. His lip began bleeding, but I licked it off seductively. He moaned again.

I didn't even notice that he removed his boxers until he lined up his member up to my cli.t. I pulled onto his tie harder. Un-tying it, I wrapped it around his waist, causing him to enter me immediately. He moved in slow circles. Torturing me mentally and physically as I became wetter by the minute.

I pushed Lucas backwards, me on top of him. I rode him. Grinding onto him. While stroking his v line. Lucas began to notice that I was shaking. He licked pre-cum from his fingers and pushed it into my mouth. He rolled his eyes and raised his hips higher, only to have him go deeper. I began panting and moaning messily.

Saliva dripped from my mouth onto his chest as my orgasm came. I tried to keep my state until his came. He slipped out of me. I fell asleep on top of his chest. Tracing small circles against his smooth tattooed skin.

"Love you." I said.

"Mmm.." He replied, kissing the top of my head. Pushing a strand of hair away from my face, he said, "I love you." We fell asleep, tangled with each other.

-

The end.

Oi oi. I freaked out emk. Going to church. Cri.