Pressure

Riley
-

My heart skipped a beat. We were so close together. I could feel his breath against my lips. Oh, the temptation. I would really love to attach my lips onto his. How smooth and good it would feel. My pussy throbbed at the idea. Lucas was so beautiful. It hurts badly to deny it. His hair. His eyes. His cheeks. His chest. His love. All were incredibly amazing. Here we have someone thats perfect. Someone that I want as mine. I slowly pulled on his collar. He grunted softly. So softly you couldn't hear it from far away. However, from up close it was a painful sound, so sexy and dreadfully hot.

"Lucas..." I murmured.

"Hmm?"

"Your awfully close to me..." My cheeks instantly turned red. I had shorter breaths and I felt like fainting. His knee moved in between my thighs. He did that on purpose. He moved it up, and up, till it was right underneath my dripping core. Lucas knew what he was doing. I looked up from his knee to see a smirking Lucas. His red, plump lips were formed in that sexy shape. How else would I describe this? Lust. You could practically smell it.

His eyes were locked onto mine, and I felt like falling to my feet. Lucas suddenly rubbed the wet cloth with his knee. Placing intense pressure that I began imaging something else down there. My heart felt like sinking and it was about time till I was going to faint. I had to. If I didn't I would be tortured and would regret this moment.

I leaned into his lips. The relief hoping to be less tense, just grew. My selfish need for him was rising over the roof and it felt as if there was nothing left to do. I kept kissing and kissing him. It felt good. It felt bad, but at the same time it felt right. He did look certainly surprised, so in return he did in fact replace his knee. He took his warm, silky hands and slipped my underwear off to the side and began massaging my clit. I moaned inside his mouth. I was dripping all over his fingers. He was just moving them so right....

I wanted more. More than this. I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it off somewhere. Leaving my bare chest exposed to him. Hoping he likes what he sees. Lucas swiftly takes his lips off of mine and drags them down my neck to my collar bones.

"So beautiful." Lucas says. I blush. The compliment making me super happy.

Lucas places gently, yet roughly his plump lips onto my chests. Leaving hickeys and marks that I would probably regret later on. I moaned at the feeling. His saliva dripped down from his mouth onto my nipples. Greedily Lucas takes his tongue and rubs my nipples to carry his saliva back to his mouth. It felt cold when he ran through them. It tickled even a little bit. I pulled his hair, causing his head to go back up and kissed him again. This time, licking a stripe against his bottom lip. My saliva dripping down his chin. We moved our lips in sync, and at the same time we were both naked and his huge, soft fingers were doing wonders down in my clit. One... two... fingers. Rubbing my walls. Juices oozing onto his fingers that he would lick off every once in a while.

My legs tightened around his hands. The pressure was too much. Lucas kissed me harder, and his tongue rubbed against my own. The sound of flesh and lips colliding with one another would sound beautiful to us. The tension grew stronger, and Lucas picked me up from my thighs. Ever so slightly, he would rub them, and lean downwards to kiss them. I was so glad. My heart felt like jumping.

I felt like I would be over my limit. Surprisingly I was handling it very well. Lucas and I finally came to a stop. A soft thud. We were now on top of a bed. Lucas was on top of me, and his hair was wet. Sweat dripped down from his forehead, and sweat was scattered across his chest. His skin felt so smooth that I could just feel him all day if I wanted to. Lucas spread my thighs open to his view. I turned redder.

"Ahh, what's wrong baby? Theirs nothing to hide here." Lucas spoke. He sounded so tired, but his voice was much deeper. Giving me the sign that he was not finished with me at all. I attempted to close my legs back again, but he was stronger and held them open to his eyes. I moaned once Lucas dipped down, and stuck his tongue into my clit. The pressure was even stronger and I tightened my legs around Lucas' neck. I arched my back just a little, and moaned louder. His soft tongue was reaching every spot that any girl would want to be touched.

The sound was glorious. My eyes were sewed shut and my mouth was wide open. Sounds were coming out of me.

"Lucas... N--" I gasped.

Lucas seemed to even go deeper inside of me. His tongue felt so right. The pressure was incredible. I was at my limit. A strong knot was filled in my stomach. My legs crushed his neck much more since I was holding onto him so tight. Suddenly Lucas spread my legs even wider and licked the juices that were flowing out of my clit.

"Babe~ Come for me."

I screamed Lucas' name out loud. The constriction in my stomach was relieved. Lucas licked the remaining fluids, and kissed my lips. Giving me a taste of my own medicine.

THE END. OMG GUYS IM INCREDIBLY SORRY. I SERIOUSLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK AND I AM WORKING ON IT. DONT YELL AT ME PLZZZ <3