Last words

"We are not brother and sister anymore Riley!" Lucas exclaimed, he creeked the door open after having the little conversarion with Auggie.

"What will you be?" Riley asked, she stood up in shock as she saw Lucas taking his breath.

"I want to be more Riley." Lucas said. Riley furrowed her eyebrows.

"What about everyone else," Riley walked towards him,"This isn't right Lucas, what about Maya?"

"Why do you want everything right for everyone? What about you Riley? You need to consider yourself too." Lucas' voice risen up.

Riley got worked up. She wants everyone's happiness to go before hers. That's like her personal motto to her, she pushed Lucas to the ground, pinning him, holding onto his wrist.

"Is this even necessary?" Lucas asked.

"Yes, of course you have to bring this up, and if we are having an argument like this, I'm going to have the las-" Before Riley can finish, Lucas grabs Riley's arms and flipped her over, being on top of Riley.

"Lucas! What are you doing?" Riley exclaimed, Lucas didn't respond. Instead he pressed his lips against Riley's aggressively. Riley didn't know what to do, she was shocked, as she was caught off guard. Lucas lightly bit Riley's lip, as she groaned. Riley suddenly lets go, as she tried to catch her breath.

"Lucas, what was that for?" She asked.

"I think this got me worked up." Lucas said. He carried Riley towards her bed, throwing her onto the bed. He took off his shoes and socks while Riley took of hers. Lucas took off his shirt as he revealed his toned abs.

He attached his lips against Riley's again, making Riley sit on Lucas' lap as Lucas' hands held onto Riley's waist. Lucas took of Riley's white shirt, showing Riley in her black bra. Riley pushed Lucas backwards, as she unbuckled his belt, throwing the belt away. She held onto the zipper and pulled it down, pulling the Lucas' pants down, only showing his white boxers Lucas pulled down Riley's shorts, revealing Riley's matching lace panties.

Then, Lucas unhooked Riley's bra, exposing her chest. Lucas latches his mouth against one of Riley's nipples. He squeezed the other breast roughly, making Riley pleasured.

"Lucas." Riley moaned, Lucas repeated his actions, he sucks slightly onto the little point, and bites it gently. His other hand trails down my stomach, as he reaches her panties, pulling it down as he rubbed her c.it hard in circular motions.

"You want more my princess, does my princess s.ut want to get it all out?" Lucas asked in the most raspy voice ever. Riley hummed a yes and nodding. He removed his hands from her chest and pumped 2 fingers inside her. He started pumping in and out, making Riley want him to get inside her. The sounds Riley made is making Lucas want to f.ck her harder. Lucas started kissing her again, he bites Riley's lip gently, she moaned slightly.

"I'm still mad at you!" She said.

"You wouldn't be."

Lucas removed his fingers and he spreads Riley's thighs, where he went to her princess part. He sucked roughly on the c.it and licking it, making Riley shake. He kept on with the process, making Riley buck her hips towards Lucas.

"F.ck," Riley screamed, she moaned in pleasure as she felt Lucas kept doing his magic. "F.CK ME." Riley demand.

"My pleasure." Lucas took off his boxers and he lined up to Riley. He thrusted himself inside of Riley without no reminder. Riley gasped as she felt the thick ï inside her. He aggressively thrusted as he kept inserting himself and taking himself out, making Riley lose her high, she kept moaning and kept tugging on Lucas' hair. Moans and screams filled the roon as they enjoy their aggresive, steamy time.

"I'm about-" Riley screams, she squirted out the substance she created. Lucas lets go, as his substance squirted onto Riley's stomach. Riley was taking a deep breath as she slighty close her eyes from exaustion.

"You think this is over princess?" Lucas asked. Riley's eyes widened open as Lucas grabbed her waist and turned her around, showing her small, soft bütt.

"Oh Riley," Lucas slapped one bütt cheek, as Riley winced from the pain. "If you want this to work, I should have a saying in this too." As he slapped the other cheek.

"Why can't I have a chance Riley?" Riley shivered when she felt the ï, rubbing her at the back. Riley titled her head up, but Lucas inserted from the back.

"LUCAS!" Riley screamed. Lucas thrusted as held onto Riley's breast. Riley straightened her back as she kept bouncing her butt back at him. Sweat formed on their bodies as they kept going.

"NOT AGAIN!" Riley formed the same substance, as Lucas lets go, his juices squirted around Riley's butt.

"I think I want a taste." Lucas turned her around, seeing the white substance, he licked the juices around her lower stomach and clit, as Riley felt the chills, she was going insane.

She collapsed after he was done, as Lucas whispered in her ear, "I got the last word of this argument." He hugged exhausted Riley Matthews as she sleeps.

Long time, no talk guys! Man I haven't written one of these in a long time. It took forever to write but here I am.

Thanks for your patient guys!

We love you all!

-Sassy Llama 🤗🇵🇭