Christmas over at the Friars (Part 2/2)

Christmas Special

Riley's POV

-

I hugged Lucas the moment I looked up. When everyone was bish talking with each other, Lucas squeezed my ass while kissing me. I smiled against his soft movements, my lust building up just to have him to myself.

"How are you baby?" Lucas asked in between kisses.

"Good~" I moaned.

"Your grades?" He gasped.

"Hmm.. All good~"

-

We sat altogether by the fireplace. There beautifully decorated Christmas tree was to the left of us. Many presents under it. Glenn walked over and gave us our gifts.

Glenn walked over to me.

1..

       2...

3.....

.....

Lucas held my hand as each of us opened our gifts. The house was warm, the fireplace had red and white socks hanging over it. The ornaments on the tree were beautiful. A glass figure of an angel stood on top.

"When you open your gift.. Don't open it here. And when you do. Put it on." Lucas whispered huskily in my ear. I gasped.

"What is it you two are talking about?" Cory asked.

"Oh, since we have a little time before dinner, we want to go play Minecraft in Lucas' room." I said.

"Oh, that is fine. Have fun!"

"Yeah... Lot's of fun." Lucas licked his red lips.

-

"Open it baby. No ones here to look. Well, except me." I mumbled, took the blue carton box and opened it.

A pair of white panties and a white bra layed upon me. A thong actually, it barely covered me down there besides the actual, er. Hole.

"Put it on..." Lucas said.

I obeyed, and quickly stripped off my clothing, changing out of my underwear and putting on the gift.

"White lace are for angels. Black is for devils. And its Christmas, my pure angel." Lucas said as he took off his shirt. I straddeled on his boxers, grinding myself onto his hard member immedietly.

"Oh baby..." He moaned.

I gasped at his sound, and would do anything to hear it again. I bent down, and licked a long stripe against his chests. Repeating so that drool would spread. I would look up and blink my eyes, recieveing multiple groans and moans.

Lucas moved his hands behind his head, clearly he was enjoying this. I was too. I wanted to be closer.

I bent down again, biting his lips, my tounge entering every once in a while. His soft, moist lips tortured me. My core getting wetter and wetter. He took his hand, and wrapped it around my neck, squeezing it harder.

"So naughty for Christmas I see?" Lucas smirked deviously. His eyes were a dark shade of brown. Something you couldn't miss everyday. It was beautiful, and in this case... hot. I was left panting onto of him. My mouth dripping of saliva. He massaged my neck, squeezing his thumb against me, leaving me chocking. 

He went up, wrapped his other hand underneath my lower left thigh. He sneakily moved the cloth of my thong away, and worked his magical fingers. I sighed and couldn't help but move my hips in a circular motion. I couldn't stop. The pleasure was just so good and from Lucas, I was in desperate love, and lust. My heart pounded inside of my chest, and a strong feeling began to build up inside of my stomach. 

"You know... I might have to loosen you up a bit. Your lil' pussy is just too tight around my huge fingers isn't it?" Lucas questioned, while rubbing the inside of my walls. I moaned at the feeling. The picture of Lucas sticking his member inside of me, was just great. The bed dipped massively. It creaked to the heavy weight being put upon it. I held my arms around Lucas' neck. Pulling him closer to me.

"No doubt you aren't being naughty this Christmas." Lucas winked at me, as he slowly positioned himself to my core. I held my breath, my chest moving up and down. Lucas saw my reaction, and sucked onto one of my nipples. I cried out in pleasure, then he went inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, causing my entire body to be pushed up against him. Leaving no space in between, he was deeper inside of me now.

"No matter what, your still such a tight little thing." Lucas growled, thrusting himself in, and out of me. The room consists of the sounds of moaning and groaning. The only thing that kept me conscious was Lucas' face. His eyes were pushed together, and his mouth hang open. I sticked my tongue into his mouth, swirling around just like a lollipop. He moved around inside of me. Every thrust hit my walls, causing me to roll my eyes at the satisfaction. 

My vision became dizzy, pleasure was overwhelming me, and I know my orgasm was soon. 

"Oh Riley~" Lucas groaned, and moaned.

"Lucas... I can't~" I gasped. Trying to keep it all in as I waited till Lucas was ready to let go too.

"Ju- just a little longer baby girl!" He yelled, his thrusts becoming quicker by the minute. My stomach was tingling by now, and I couldn't handle it anymore. 

"Lucas!" I yelled out. 

"Come for me baby girl." Lucas perked. Me letting go as soon as he said it. His thrusts became sloppier as I screamed out loud in ecstasy. His name came sloppily out of my lips, and I breathed so much, my chest moved up and down quickly for air. His thrusts were sloppy inside of me.

"Riley... I am going to..." 

He came inside of me, and pulled out.

As we lay breathless across his green, navy bed, he spoke to me one last time before I fell asleep.

"Riley?"

"Yes babe?"

"I forgot uh-"

"Forgot what?"

"Protection."

-

AHAHAHHAHA OML I CANT BREATHE. I MySELF DIeD at This! XD So anyone like to visit Jesus with me? <3 I need help guys.