0 4

4. four

Adrien was feeling better when he woke up on Sunday morning. His photoshoot had finished late on Friday and anon had stayed up just to say congrats on finishing and that she was sure they turned out great. Anon was too nice to be Chloe. He couldn't figure out who she was.

adrien: can I know more about you?

His heart was hammering in his chest when it sent. He waited at the breakfast table for a reply and his meal. Half way into his lonesome meal he got a reply back.

anon: are you just trying to figure me out ;)

anon: I meant :)

anon: no I didn't

anon: ;) ;) ;)

He was blushing so much. He didn't know he could actually blush this much. He was still nervous talking to her.

adrien: who are you and where have you been my whole life?

His hands shook as he typed. He was giddy and happy for once.

anon: you really know how to make a girl swoon.

anon: pretty boy with pretty words.

anon: but I'm not telling.

He finished his milk as he read her texts. He was kind of upset that his response didn't win her over. He wanted to know what his friend looked like.

adrien: when will I know?

anon: soon, never, or whenever. I could easily stop talking to you. leave your world without even technically entering it, without as much as a goodbye and you still wouldn't even know who I am.

He felt his heart and stomach drop at her response. Anon was all over today. She was herself and then she wasn't. He wondered if she felt the same way he did.

adrien: please don't.

Two simple words, like that could convey the urgency of his thoughts and mind. Anon was his friend. She couldn't just be a part of his world and then suddenly not be. She had become special to him. A real friend to him.

anon: I would never :)