A Synopsis

Paris' POV:

" Shit, babe, thats the spot. " Paris groaned.

" Would you slow down, please? " I put my hand on his thigh, trying to stop him.

" Shit, its hot. Are you even trying? " he smiled.

" Boy, with those big ass calves, they can take us wherever we need to go. " we laughed.

" Whatever. " he started to pedal the boat, and I joined in this time.

" How's Megan? " I asked him, licking on my ice cream cone.

" She should be getting out this week. Unc still hasnt made it there to see her. " he shook his head.

" That's what I call a coward. That's just not right. "

" You wanna' know what else ain't right? " he looked at me.

" What's that? "

" She wants to go on a double date when she gets out. " he chuckled. " Did that car knock some sense into her? "

" See that aint even funny, ass. We squashed our beef, now we can focus on being cool. " I informed him.

" Good, now I won't have to deal with the bickering from both of y'all asses. " he smiled, cheesily.

" Keep on, and I'll shove this cone up your ass. "

Devin's POV:

Tonight, we had all decided to go out and have a little fun. With all of the depressing things that were happening back to back, we decided to release some tension. Danielle, Aaliyah, Ronni and I would be going to this little house party. Paris was tagging along, but he decided to go and keep Megan company. I sat on Ronni's bed, waiting for Danielle and Aaliyah.

" So, what are you planning for the summer? " I asked him.

" I don't know, I was thinking about going home. Staying here wouldn't benefit me at all. " he sighed.

" Sounds like a pretty good idea. I miss my son. " I smiled.

" Aww, how's my bugga' boo? " he cooed.

" He's okay. " I chuckled. " He asks about you all the time. "

" Well I'm gonna' have to take a trip to see my Justin. How's your mother? "

" She's good. " I nodded.

" Good. "

There was a knock on the door and Ronni rushed over to answer it. He opened the door as Danielle and Aaliyah walked in.

" Aaliyah, you do know that skirt is too short? " Ronni pointed out.

" Boy, who cares? " she tossed her hair over her shoulder.

" Well alright then, bastard. " Ronni rolled his eyes as she laughed, hugging him.

We all loaded up the car, heading to the house. We said that we weren't going to drink, but we all know how that can go for us. Ronni normally remained the sober one, so we shall see. We walked into the house, filled with smoke and the smell of liquor. People were dancing, hunching and kissing on each other. I walked to the kitchen, fixing me a cup of Grey Goose and OJ. I sipped from it, scrunching my face up from how strong it was. I heard a giggle, and I looked beside me. There stood a girl, who was very beautiful. She stood about 5'4, chocolate skin, the body of a goddess.

" Strong, huh? " she asked.

" Yeah. " I coughed a little. " I'm Devin. "

" I'm Nia. " she replied, smiling. " You wanna' dance? "

" Sure. " I shrugged.

She grabbed my hand, and led me to the dance floor. A slow song was booming through the speakers, so she swayed her hips back and forth. She snapped her fingers to the beat of the music. I bit my lips as I watched her.

" How am I doing? " she asked.

" Pretty damn good. " I chuckled at my sudden erection.

I excused myself, going into the bathroom and locking the door. So many thoughts were running through my head. What about Megan? I did love her, and I couldn't abandon her at a time like this. I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to shake these feelings, but they get stronger and stronger. There was a sudden knock on the door.

" Occupied, bruh. " I said.

" Nigga, it's me. " Ronni groaned.

I opened the door as he walked through, closing it back. I sighed, sitting down on the sink.

" What's wrong, you good? " he asked.

" No, man. I can't stop thinking about Megan, or you. " I admitted.

" Devin, I can't do this right now. You ready to go home? " he asked.

" Just one last kiss? "

" No, what's the problem? "

I just pulled him into me, tasting those lips.