New Kids On The Block

Chris' POV:

I've been hiding for a while now! I'm starting to get over my baby's death, slowly. I heard that there was a new dance team at the school, so I figured that I would go to their dance event.

" Damn, where the hell have you been? " Devin dapped me up, hugging me tightly.

" I've been hiding, but I'm good now. Where ya' baby? "

" He's the captain of the dance team that's having this event. " he bragged.

" Foreal? Shit, I ain't know he could get down like that. " I smiled.

The band started to play, and the dance teams started to enter onto the grass. The Stingettes swayed out and did their things, but Xstacee shut it down! I looked at Ronni and Danielle, who had smiles all over their faces. I was proud of them! Once they finished, I walked over to where they were and Ronni just about went crazy.

" Oh my gosh, Chris! " he jumped on my back.

" Aaahhh. " Danielle tackled me.

" Come on, get off me. " I laughed.

" Where in the hell have you been? " Danielle asked me, helping me up.

" In dreamland, but I'm back. " I smiled. " Ya'll did ya'll shit tonight, where y'all learn that at? "

" Ask Ronni, he came up with all of this. " Danielle pointed out.

" No, you and Aaliyah played a big part too. " he sighed.

We continued to talk and converse until some girl came running over to where we were. I laughed when I found out that it was Megan. Devin walked over and hugged Ronni's waist. Todd came and did the same.

" What the fuck is this? " she yelled. " No boy is allowed....... "

" To what? I thought that since I beat your ass once, you would leave me alone. " Ronni spat.

" She might need a reminder. " Danielle chuckled and Todd squeezed her.

" I hope you don't think ya'll are better than us? " she sassed.

" No, we don't. " Aaliyah smiled.

" You bitch! " she fumed.

" Touch her, and it'll beat that ass. " Danielle checked her.

" Bruh, don't entertain this hoe. We gonna' see her next week, anyways. " Ronni smiled.

" Next week? " she asked.

" First game of the season, baby. " I nodded, remembering. I wasn't playing ball anymore, but I still went to practices and conditioning.

" Ya'll dancing in the stands? " Devin asked.

" Yes, we are. " Danielle jigged.

" Ugh. " Megan stormed off.

Paris' POV:

This nigga Devin ain't shit! He's going behind Ronni's back, still fucking my cousin. Megan tells me everything.

" So, Devin is your boyfriend? " I looked at him as I made my bed up.

" Yes. " he opened his textbook and started his work.

" Bruh, talk to me. " I flopped down on his bed and grabbed his textbook. " All you do is dance and do work. "

" And? " he sighed. " Come on, give me my book, please. "

" What's wrong? " I asked.

" What makes you think something is wrong with me? "

" I can look in your eyes and tell that something is wrong. " I smiled.

" You must think that you're special? " he blushed.

" No, but come on. " I grabbed his hand.

" Paris, what do you want? " he pulled back.

" Let's go to the mall, something...... "

" I have work to do. " he argued.

" So, just take a break for me? Please? " I put on my puppy dog eyes as he smacked his lips.

" Alright, where we going? " he gave in.

" Whatchu' want to do? "

" You the one who suggested it, what you planned? " he chuckled.

" Go karts? " I smiled, cheesily.

" Alright, but you asked for it. "