Chapter Two

The lesson went alright considered it was the first dat of my new life. Bethany and i cliked really well. she was a lovely person, and i was sure that we were going to be best friends.

After math it was lunch break and i had bought my own sandiwch from home. Three years ago my familt and I visited Danmark in the summer. It is a small contry in scandinavia. But they had this delicious bread, which they call rye bread, or in Danish rugbrød. It tastes delicious, and it as one thing i brought with me back home, my love for rye bread. Back to my lunch... i had a rye bread sandwich with chicken, pebers, cucumber and salat. It tasted delicoius. And when bethany saw it she asked if she could taste it. "of course" i said and she tasted it. "What is it?" she asked after chewing on it for some time. I gave her the explanation, as you guys already recieved. Well back to my story. 

In the cafeteria some tables were spread out and everybody had their usual spots. the jocks, the snobs, the nerds, the creative ones etc. And then there were Bethanys' table. it was actually the table i liked the most 'cause it was filled with people like us. But there were specially this one guy in my sight. He had this brown-ish curly hair, which looked very handsome on him. And i liked it very much. We sat down by tha table and Bethany introduced me. "well everyone this is Rose, she is the new girl. Rose this is Liam, Niall, Lisa, Camille, Zayn, Niall, Elise and Harry"  while she told me who were who she pointed at the person whch the name belonged, and she ended with pointing at the hot boy. Then i new the name of the boy i would dream about. Harry. It sounded good to. 

I smiled at everyone and introduced myself a bit, you know to get the impression that i am an actuall human being. "Hello everyone! Well as Bethany told, people call med Rose. But my name is Kathryn Rose, so if you call me Kate it's cool too." everybody laughed when i ended. This could be the begining of a fantastic friendship.

The day passed by and i met tons of new people. I liked some of them, but i also disliked some of them. You know, you do not cling with everyone. But in the big picture, this seemed to be a perfect new life.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So you guys (the few ones whom actually reads my story) this was the second chapter! I hoped you liked it?! Please vote or post a comment! 

LOTS OF LOVE BENEDICTE XXXX