Kathryn Rose

Well, my name is Kathryn Rose, but everyone just calls me Kate or Rose. I've lived in Brighton the last 16 years of my life with my parents, twin sister and big brother. Life haven't always been easy on me to be honest. I have always been the black sheep of the family. To start with my brother is very handsome unlike me. And he have a brain to kill for. My twin sister is just like him, just in a girl version. Both my parents are doctors. My father have specials in the brain, while my mother have specials in the spine. They both so surgery, and are very successful. I guess that is why we live in this humongous house. I on the other hand is nothing like my family. A stranger would probably describe me like a chubby girl with braces and glasses and long strawberry blonde hair. I am smart, but I do not like to show it off like my siblings. I guess that is why my parents do not think I have a brain.

My parents got offered a job in London, therefore we had to move. And actually I couldn't wait. I've always been an outcast in the school, and not even the ones usually referred to as nerds wouldn't talk to me. My sister is extremely smart, and had skipped to years. And my brother moved out last year. That gives me an opportunity to refresh, without any old memories.

********

Well this was and appetiser on what the story may be about. Please give it a vote or something. It'll mean a lot to me! I'll make the officially first chapter tomorrow, stay tuned!!

Lots of love Benedicte