When im fucked up

Dans POV
He slid his hands up my chest from under my shirt. He bit my lip and started kissing down my neck. An interrupting ring broke our shirt less making out. It was Phils. I breathed hotly against his lips. "Ignore it." And I know he wasn't about to answer. We kept kissing, I now started pulling his hair lightly. When that antagonizing ringing continued ripping our ears to sherds. He sat on my hips and grabbed the device.
"What?" He spat. I leaned back on my elbow and traced my finger across his chest. "Now?" I took my hand a placed it on his clothed upper thigh. He bit his lip. "I'll be there in 5 minutes and go fuck yourself." He hung up and looked at me. "Sorry."
"What's more important then getting laid right now? Phil I have a secret to tell you."
"What?"
"I'm not wearing any underwear." He bit his lip so hard he drew blood.
"Fuck."
"That's quite naughty language."
"Oh god damnit Dan."
"What's so important?"
"I don't know! My sister is waiting in the parking garage and needs my help so I have to help her."
"Be quick or I'll have to start by myself." He got off me and pulled on an over sized sweater leaving me to my own devices.

-----

I waited for only 15 minutes before I took care of it myself. Phil came back 45 minutes later. He walked into our bedroom.
"Hey babe." I was in his laptop deleting photos of myself that if they had been leaked I would face social suicide. I stared at a picture of myself shirtless that I didnt even know existed. I showed it to the boy that walked into the room. When he pushed the laptop aside and sat down on my hips.
"Where were we?"
"An hour ago." I sat up and kissed him lightly. He tried pushing force when I just removed him from my lap.
"B-but-"
"But we could've fucked before you left."
"Ugh." I sat down beside him and smirked.
"So what's wrong wittttthhhhh-"
"Crissy. And it was douche face. He apologized to her and she doesn't know what to do. I told her to stay away from him blah blah blah can we please screw?"
"Hmm maybe."
"You're sexy. Amazing. Beautiful. Hot. Funny. Smart. And I wish you were naked right now."
"Hmm maybe. Maybe not."
"Please?"
"Begging is pathetic don't you think?" And with that he jumped on top of me and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled.
"Someone's very excited. About me or Greece?"
"You."

-----

I woke up and looked to my right. Phil cuddled up beside me shivering. I mean he was naked. I grabbed a blanket and covered him which seemed to distract him and he rolled over. I stood up and rushed to the bathroom. I went pee washed my hands and looked back out the door. I heard mumbling. Phils just sleep talking again. I lied back down beside him and pulled some of the blanket over myself. I stared at Phils ink black hair. I never knew what love was until I met you. I never knew how cute someone could be until I met you. I've never met someone I could care this much about. How could someone be so prefect. I smiled and he turned toward me.
"I love you." I whispered so quietly that a dog couldn't even slightly hear me. Phil took his arm and pulled me against him then turned onto his back leaving my head placed on his chest. All I could feel was him, all I could hear was his heartbeat. It was so relaxing. I felt Phil play with my loose curls while I fell back asleep.

-----

I blinked many times then stared and found myself alone.
"Phil?" I questioned, voice rough. I sat up and Phils glasses weren't on the end table. "Phil?!" And that's when the door slowly began opening. He came in with breakfast. Breakfast in bed. He's so thoughtful. And cute. "Oh my god Phil thank you."
"Good morning baby. Pancakes, Belgian waffles and bacon. Is that alright?"
"It's perfect thank you. I love you."
"I love you too."

A/N
V short sorry my dudes.