"Oh really?" She asked. "May we know who this is?"

"Give me thirty bucks." The two laughed loudly, and with that the interview finished. Sabrina thanked everyone and she walked off stage to the back. Her mother smiled at her and just when she was about to walk to her, Rowan walked in the room. "Baby hi-"

"What were you thinking?!"

"What?"

"Everyone now thinks even more that it's Bradley! You idiot! He is also brunette!" Sabrina slapped her forehead and cursed under her breath. "Now i'm getting all those tweets and so is Bradley and now a magazine will talk shit about you and- ugh!"

"Row, baby, listen, it's all gonna be okay. Ignore what the others say. I like you, okay? You and only you." Sabrina took her cheeks and pecked her nose. "Just you. You're my one and only. You're the one I want to do everything with. Just you baby." Rowan nodded, placing her forehead against Sabrina's.

A door opened and the two quickly pulled away. Elizabeth was trying to stop her tears because, fuck, her daughter was so sweet with her girlfriend. The interviewer, Jessica, walked in looking at some papers. "Well Sabrina, you're free to go! Thanks for coming, you really helped." They shook hands and then walked out.

They all got in the car, the two young ones in the back, cuddling, while Eli was driving. "Let's talk about business." She started. "The girl meets world cast- only kids... Were asked to go to Disney. By this I mean, you two and Lucas- I mean Peyton, and Corey."

"Always confuse Peyton." Sabrina chuckled.

"Is Sarah coming?" Rowan asked. Sabrina nudged her, way too hard may i add, and Rowan glared at her.

"She's not." Elizabeth answered. "She's not part of the cast, okay? Not anymore." Rowan raised her eyebrows questioningly. She turned her head to look at Sabrina and gasped when noticing a purple mark on her cheek. But, she said nothing. "She will still be in the show. Just... Not in interviews and such."

.

Family dinner with the Blanchard's were Sabrina's favorites. They were all eating lasagna. The blonde girl was trying to eat slowly, but the food was so good she had to eat so much of it.

Rowan giggled beside her and took a drink of her grape soda. Carmen was rambling about how she got 5k views on her Snapchat. Rowan agreed, saying she will become a star. Carmen just shushed her and continued, making Rowan laugh.

"Rowan always takes pictures with me! Those get to 2k. This one was just me and it got to 5k. Mom, we should have a party. Besides, Sabrina got 7m on instagram! Didn't you Sabby?" Camren rambled. Rowan kicked her under the table. "Mom! Rowan kicked me!"

"Rowan!" Elizabeth, Rowan's mother warned.

"Woops! I have two left feet, haha." Rowan laughed fakely. The truth was, she hated when other people called her Sabrina, Sabby. Sabby is only for Rowan to say. Beside, that's what makes Sabrina do everything she wants to.

All Rowan has to do is make puppy eyes and say "please Sabby, please". Sabrina would immediately do anything Rowan said. I mean, who could resist her? She was incredibly cute. Of course, there are other ways to get Sabrina to do anything.

Like, call her mommy... But let's not go there. That's for Rowan to know and for you to find out. Rowan was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt a hand on her thigh. "Right Row?" Sabrina smiled. Rowan didn't want to seem like she didn't know what was happening, so she just nodded.

"Of course, mummy–I mean, Sabrina." Sabrina's eyes went wide and she looked around the table. Nobody seemed to notice Rowan's mistake... but Sabrina did. She glared at Rowan, earning a shrug from her in return. "Sorry." Rowan whispered. "It slipped."