Ok cool

In the morning, yawning my tired eyes out, I saw Janaye all in the bathroom window putting on her make-up. I liked to keep my room door open so she didnt bust in much and since she started dating Marcus ass, she hardly bothered me.

I loved to see her happy but if she only knew the things her boyfriend was up to, she would be over him in a flash and my dad would be over me for still letting her date him with me knowing what was up. I hopped out my bed in looked at the stash of dope. It was 11am and I had to drop off some around 8pm. I hated being in ghetto at night but it was best not to be seen with this bull I was dealing.

Breaking my thoughts, Janaye came happily over to me smiling.

"Soo brother of mine", she sat down.

I shoved the bag under my bed,

" Uuh what?".

"Don't be grumpy Jay, just know I know what your up to".

I thought. "And that is...?"

"I know you wanna be cool again with Marcus and I'm glad your giving him a chance!".

She hugged me tight.

" I love you bro".

I sighed inside.

"I love you too".

She jumped up.

"I'm heading over to Marcus house now, mom is out on a modeling tour for a week and your in charge but don't wait up".

I grabbed her by her arm.

"Naye don't do anything...."

she placed her fingers over my lips.

"I'm not having sex Jay chill".

I smiled as she ran off.

"You better not be!!!".

I looked at my phone. 2 text.

One from Marcus saying one deal was at 2pm and to stay safe.

Second text was my mom saying she loves us and to not be so hard on Janaye. If only they knew.

I got dress. Casual jeans and hoodie. I grabbed the dope, loaded it in, then headed out. Janaye was already gone. Sundays were the most boring to me but I knew today would be full of exciting things. I was now a freaking drug dealer. I drove around looking for the place Marcus told me about just so I wouldn't be late. As I got there I parked and noticed the door to the chicks crib was open and a couple of dudes were standing near. When I got to the door, I just decided to yell her out.

"Ay Mariah!!"

"Yea, whose there!?"

"Come to the door!"

In less than a minute she was in my face. This chick was drop dead sexy, light brown eyes and caramel skin.

"Soo your not gonna tell me your name?".

"Well I ain't want them dude's to hear me", I told her pointing in there direction.

"That aint nobody but my bro and his friends. I nodded. She nodded.

"Okay cool, well I work with Marcus, that's all you need to know for now".

"How old are you?", she smiled.

"Old enough, now can I give you what you need so I can go?".

She moved aside and let me in.

"So how'd you end up being up in the dope squad?" .

I sighed. "I'm not well long story".

She chuckled, "I got time".

"Well I don't, but here's your stuff".

She gave me a look than counted her stacks. 'Thanks dope guy".

I sighed. 'My name is Jay iight but keep that to yourself please".

She nodded.

"Well Jay, Marcus told me to call him once you arrived so let me do that also you will need this for tonight drop".

I looked over in she was giving me a gun. I didnt panic just nodded and took it. She spoke on the phone kinda low then let me out.

"Thanks and uh Jay.. ".

I stopped before getting in the car.

"Yea....?".

"Be safe".

I nodded in she disappeared into her home. I glance out some more at the dudes and drove off back home til my next drop was ready.