Well looky here

In school my boys kept trying to get my attention but my only focus was on Marcus's ass. I really hated him.

Well hate is a strong word its not that I hated him cause I didnt. See in 5th grade we were real cool, him and I were best friends. He had girls and I had girls but this one chick we both liked chose me and that's when Marcus swore are friendship over and he eventually moved out of state but came back in high school and spread rumors about me. I didnt mind the rumors cause once you pay attention to that type of stuff people feel they have the power over you and I wasn't gonna let it bother me.

After English I had a free period so I decided to go find Lucky and get some more weed. I checked the library then the cafeteria. Nope. I strolled through classrooms then checked the gym. Bingo. Lucky was on the bleachers shuffling through his backpack.

"Ay Lucks!!", I shouted, & he looked up.

"Jay?, Oh dude man Im glad you here man!", he got up and gave me dap

"Well I'm glad I found you, why you glad I'm here though?" I asked lost

"I need that weed I gave you" he asked wiping his face

I thought. uh. 'The weed?"

He sighed. "Don't play dumb nigga I know its some fire but yes I need that, I know you don't smoke soo.....for me not to smoke it I had you hold alil something" he smiled

"Well uh I killed that lil something", I laughed slapping his arm, "And your damn right it was fire"

He dropped his backpack.

"What the hell you mean you killed it, you smoked it!!?"

"Uh what else could kill mean? why what you trynna do sale it?" I laughed more

"Dude noooo noo tell meer.....aaahh tell me nooo"

Lucky began banging his fist to his head.

"Uh man what's the issue, you did give it to be to blow right??"

He shook his head in his hands.

"That weed I thought you could hold for me seeing as you ....well you didnt smoke... .. it was for Marcus, he gave me $100 for that and it was barely a $30 sack"

My mouth dropped.

"Ah shit for real?!! I patted his shoulder "Man let's just buy some more from ole dude!"

He sighed "Dammit Jayden if it was that simple I would of done that!"

He snapped.

"Time to plan my funeral' tell Judy and Paul I love them, let my goldfish Sakushi be free, pour some caviar on my grave sight"

I shook my head, "Fool you aint gonna die"

Suddenly Marcus in his boys walked into the Gymnasium.

"Oh shit" Lucky whispered.

I shook my head in stood there like a statue, I wasn't moving and I wasn't gonna let them think I was.