Really tho

I watched the window roll down.

"Aaaayyyy," they shouted out loud.

"You got to be shitting me", I said looking at Janaye who was wiping her face.

I drove off an Chris and Lucky followed behind til I parked in a stores parking lot.

I got out the car in walked to theres, Janaye let me know she was going to go get some snacks for school lunch seeing as we were already late.

I watched her walk in than got out in walked to my boys car.

"What the hell yall doing following us!!?", I laughed.

"Well Lucky noticed your car in we decided to tag along to school with yall but then when your ass did a U-turn we assumed you knew a short cut", Chris replied.

I sighed leaning in the car window, "A short cut Lucky? really? who the hell wanna even have a short cut to School!".

Chris busted out laughing.

"Maan shut up, Im sure there is one around here", Lucky laughed embarrasly.

I turned around, "Un huh sure".

We chatted more but I told them to head off cause I aint wanna be responsible for there tardiness.

I looked at my phone. "Janaye ass need to hurry".  I walked into the store to see Marcus super super close to my little sister.

"Oh hell nah".

I quickly walked up to them but as I did, Marcus crew came from around the chips area. It was atleast 5 of them and only 1 me.

Marcus looked up noticing his boys looking in my direction.

"Ay look, its big brother", he clowned, "I should of known you were here".

I sucked my teeth stepping up to him. His crew came alittle forward, Janaye looked nervous.

"Im just getting my sister Marc".

He chuckled, "I'll take her to school". I exhaled, "No. She dont need a ride from you". He smirked.

I grabbed Janayes arm and Marcus grabbed mine, my reflxes just knew what I wanted to do, cause my left hand made a fist and I punched Marcus in the face.  Being quick I knew a fight was coming so I pushed Janaye out the way.

The cashier noticed our ruckus in made us exit the store or he'd call the police, When we got out, Marcus let me know he'll catch me later but I just ignored him & his crews dirty looks.

The ride to school Janaye kept apologizing but I ignored her. I couldnt believe I was in shit already in it was only the 2nd day. Just my luck!