No thank you!

After class we exited into the hallway waiting for next period.

Each period gave us 10 minutes to do whatever we wanted.

"Sooo Jay, are we still on for your 17 birthday party?", asked E'man grabbing my shoulders.

I shrugged, "Idek dude, I aint even ask my dad yet". He sighed, "What! why not?", I shrugged, "I'll get to it alright". He cheese smiled.

I walked off to my class in saw Janaye talking to a guy. Now this guy was Marcus. Marcus was the schools player. I didnt like him at all. I rushed over in snatch Janayes arm.

"What the hell Jayden!" she shouted, "Lets go Janaye!", I yelled alittle.

"Let go of me", she yelled back, "I dont have to go anywhere".

I stared. "You heard her Breeding boy, back off" said Marcus. I sucked my teeth. "Nooo one was talking to you Marcus and I dont want you talking to my little sister", I snapped. He laughed, "Ah you are not the boss of her". I shook my head in grabbed Janaye's arm. "Well as long as Im living I am". I stormed off into the hallway. Janaye shouted that I embarrassed her in front of Marcus and that I might of ruined her chance to be popular. She pushed me cursing in went off to P.E. class.

I aint care about her feelings been embarrassed or hurt, I was more focused about protecting her heart.

Thats what big brothers do.

After chatting with my boys some more I walked to my next class. It was boring ass Math. It wasnt really boring but only to me cause none of my boys had class with me.

The Teacher spoke.

"Okay class who can solve this problem?'". She pointed to the board.

[x+3=5-y=2+6=]

I sighed. Ugh what the hell does this has to do with life. I looked around in no one rose there hand. The teacher looked mad. I laughed.

"Mr.Breeding, care to try?"

she smiled, I shook my head,

"Um nah im good". She frowned, "Well try anyway". I sighed.

I got up in walked to the board, she handed me the marker. I studied the problem. Hmm.

"x is ??? ... y is ???", I whispered to myself . hmm.

The teacher spoke.

"Do you know?"

I nodded, "Yea, I believe so"

"She smiled, "Soo whats the answer?"

"z is missing!"

The class laughed. The teacher frowned. "Class clown as always Jayden". I shrugged. She let me return to my seat and chose another student.

Boy Math sucked.