Dont bother

I arrived at my grandmas house noticing my dad and uncle Kellys car. Sweet. I loved my Uncle. I parked in got out heading to the door, it was already unlocked so I just walked in. My grandma was in the kitchen cooking, her back was towards me. I smiled walking up behind her making my thumb in indexfinger in the shape of a gun. "Freeze in put your hands up!!"

She jumped turning around dropping a spoon of sauce. I laughed like crazy falling on the floor. "Ohh its just you Jayden, darn it!!" she yelled wiping herself in the floor. "Granny. You. Shoould of. seen your. faaaace", I laughed harder. She hissed. "Boy if you arent my grandson". I got up in hugged her, "My bad grammy". She smiled. Suddenly my dad in Kelly ran in.

"Woooah buddy someones getting big!!", Kelly smiled hugging me.

"Hey Unc", I hugged him tightly.

"What you so giggly about?", my dad asked side hugging me.

"Oooh nothing just saying hi to grams", I cheesed.

"Yea and giving me a heart attack", she added poppin me on the head with the dish towel. I half smiled.

"Ayy yall the one who left the door unlock". I laughed more. "soo I saw a chance in took my shot". My dad hit me on the head, "Ay dont be trynna kill my momma now". He chuckled. "Yall gotta stop doing that", I rubbed my head. They smiled.

After more chatting we took the food in went outback.

"Soo Jayden, hows everything at home?", granny asked. I knew these questions were coming up they always bothered my dad. He stared at me than ate into his hot dog.

"Uh its fine all good, new school year and Janaye joined too". She nodded.

"Wait lil Janaye in H.S.?", Kelly asked stuffing his face.

I nodded.

"But...aint...she...younger?", he asked looking at Dustin.

"Yea but she skipped ahead a grade, my lil girl is smart", he said smiling.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever".

Kelly laughed.

"Soo hows Therapy?", asked my dad.

I sighed, "Its fine dang, why everytime Im around you mention it!?, act like Im crazy or somethin?!", I practically shouted.

Granny stared, Kelly ate some more and my dad sighed. "Jay Im just making sure your going okay, your mom said you been slacking".

I folded my arms, "Well if it wasnt for yoou I wouldnt of needed it!!", I shouted. They all raised a eyebrow looking my way.

"You better calm the hell down!", my dad said slammin his hands on the table, "I shouldnt of even came!", I yelled getting up to run away but my shirt was quickly snatched back by a hand.

"Your gonna sit your ass down Jayden, and finish dinner I dont know where you getting all this damn attitude from dude, oh, yes I do, your damn momma".

He begin pulling me by my arm but I snatched away from his grip.

He looked at me crazy.

"Dad, Im not gonna sit down cause Im sick of you talking about mom!!, Im sick of you two being mad about stuff that happen years ago, something that wasnt even your fault!!", I yelled not even realizing I did, not even caring that I let out the fact that I was the one who undid my carseat at age 4.

He sighed.

I was stuck and glanced at my uncle in granny who was stuck too.

My daddy shook his head in walked in the house. Damn.