You Slap His Butt In Public

Apollo Crews- You and Apollo were jogging at the park. He was a little bit in front of you since he much faster. You could not help but check out your boyfriend like you never have before. The way the sweat rolled down his dark muscles. Or how his bubble butt slightly jiggled with each step. After a few minutes you both stopped for a break. He was bent down tying his shoe. You could not help but give his ass a little spank. He turned around with a smile on his face. "Do you want to head home?" People were staring but you did care, since you were about to get some.

Finn Balór- It was the wwe hall of fame awards ceremony. You and Finn were on the red carpet posing for pictures. All you could think about was how handsome your boyfriend looked. From his piercing blue eyes- to the way his suit clung onto his muscles. Or how nice his behind looked in slacks. You could not help but smack his ass right in front of the cameras. They started flickering more aggressively trying to capture the moment. Finn winked at you; meaning there was more to come later.

Sheamus- You and your boyfriend Sheamus had the weekend off from work. With that you two would spend the days swimming in his pool and and relaxing together.
It was now dinner time and Sheamus offered to cook dinner. From the living room you could already smell the potatoes and beef cooking. You walk into the kitchen, and he stood turned away from you cooking near the stove. His muscles would flex with every movement. You could not help but check him out, since he was shirtless, wearing only a backwards baseball cap and sweatpants. You walk up behind him and wrap your arms around his pale torso. "The food is almost ready lass." He said excited. "Smells great." You compliment him. His ass was pressed against your stomach, making you turned on even more. You could not help but reach down and give his tight ass nice squeeze. "Like what you're seeing babe?" He asks with a smirk in his tone.

Dean Ambrose- Dean and you were walking into the arena for Raw. A few fans called out to you both, so you could not help but go to sign a few autographs. There were many fan girls trying too hard for him, you did not care since he was yours anyway. They would shout "I love you dean!" Or "Have my babies!" at him. You stopped signing and talking pictures with fans after a few minutes. Dean walks towards you so you can go into the arena together. You feel the fan girls eyes on you as you two lean in and kiss right in front of them. A few gasp as you two are walking away. You slap his flat ass when walking towards to doors. From a distance you hear the faint cries of the desperate fan girls, causing a smile to form on your face.
-
One of my most popular chapters is 'He slaps your butt in public'. So I decided to make the reader POV version!

Sorry Sheamus' is not in public. Oops.

QOTD:
What superstar do you want taken out? What superstar do you want me to add?