You Two Shower/Bathe Together

Roman Reigns- "Mmm baby" Roman moans as you shampoo his hair. His back was against your bare chest while you two sat in the jacuzzi bathtub. You massage his head while rinsing out the shampoo. "You like that?" You ask him. He turns around to face you, Roman starts nibbling at your lips and neck. "Yes baby girl" he breathes out.

Sheamus- Life could not get any better than it was right now. You loved being with him and in his arms, like you were right now. His back was against the bath tub and you leaned against him. Your head was tilted back resting on his shoulder. The only noise was your breaths and the warm bath water occasionally splashing against your skin. "I love you lass" Sheamus says. "I love you too" you tell him.

Finn Balór- Do you ever have that feeling that you can't believe something is really happening? Well that was you right now.
Finn and you stood completely naked under the shower head. The hot water cascaded over his head. Water droplets trinkled down his face, to his neck, down his chest and abs, his magic wand, and all the way to the shower floor. He starts kissing down my neck and to my ear. "Let's make love lass" he whispers. You can't help but blush and you two get out of the shower and walk to the bedroom, not even bothering to dry off.
-
Happy Easter!!

@ The picture. The face he makes when you make him ____.