Epilogue

"Len and Rei insist that it is already a dream come true. The two lost princes meet their parents and reconcile. Len is now known for devising a flying machine based from Leonardo Da Vinci's design.

But above all these, they warned their kingdoms about the possibility of Britain's plans to conquer both Portia and Queenland -- and this prediction happened soon. All parties shed no blood for the kingdoms surrendered to the greater empire, admitting to the princes that economy was not going as smooth as it used to be. Like what Len thought, most of the resources were allotted to fund the war against Portia (and Portia to Queenland) for the past two decades. It was a real waste.

The two remained in the nobility. Shortly after Miku's recovery -- by this time Rei was sure that Len was no longer mad -- the two princes both asked for her hand. This time, there were no green-eyed ladies glaring at her, no one accused her for stealing them -- the boys.

But she could not possibly choose.

The two princes wanted a break from being a nobility, so even if against what their parents and Miku's uncles' words, the three eloped. Albeit there was really no plans of getting married--because the idea of the two bridegrooms and one bride was a taboo-- but only to live what would complete their dream come true.

This is what happened.

.

.
.

In a small town somewhere in Gimmelwald, a fine pair of good friends lived. A flaxen and a raven haired, despite their obvious differences blend smoothly. Both have the same pale skin that blushes like tomatoes when exposed to the common daylight of summertime. Stomping against the green bed of earth, the two of them are racing against each other down the slope, with wide smiles painted on their faces.

Running somewhere near the Alps, the young men spent the day merrily. None of the village people knew the origins of these foreigners; none of them knew that they were princes of the two former kingdoms that were now a part of the British Empire. They were the princes who wore off their royal origins to live a simple life with their found happiness. Quite ironic was their idea of giving up the throne to live a farm life, but this was a mutual decision from the princes who were once stable lads. Even though starting up a new life in a foreign land was hard for them, it was a better idea than to continue their troubled lives in the English lands.

Len and Rei ignored the pebbles that hurt their feet as they scampered down the hill. As long as they would reach the lady seated under the large tree, they should be fine. The rich wind filled their lungs with rejuvenating air. The air from the sloping greenness blew the cobwebs growing in their hearts as they dashed down. Cheeks stretched as they laughed, the two flushed in red as they ran a bit quicker on the uneven land. After a few more seconds and long strides, the two fell down on the soft grasses while laughing their hearts out.

"Since when did you become good in running, Len?" Rei asked as he laid himself flat on the endless green bed of nature, staring at the branches of the trees that looked like its arms spreading in all directions. "You are not as feeble as you used to be. Is that some kind of sorcery?" Ages had passed since the last time they ran like this, such long years made them forget the simple bliss of life like this one. He looked up to the blond and watched him scowl.

"It is no surprise, Rei. Quit giving me that bewildered look! You know I defeated you once in fencing! Aren't you supposed to be happy for my victories against you? I never know that I am capable of beating you in anything, you know that!" Len laughed as he rolled on his stomach, propping his elbows on the ground so he could have a good view of the lady leaning against the tree. Like the wind, she was just quiet the whole morning. "Do you agree with me, Miku?" His eyes softened at the sight of the taciturn lady, probably because he loved her dearly.