-c h a p t e r e l e v e n-

tw//sexual assault

Guilt.

Guilt is all I feel. I'm not one to take risks like this. I'm not one to go off kissing people I barely know let alone lose my virginity to someone. This is wrong. But it's all my fault. I got myself into this.

The car finally stopped and I looked around me. Trees on all sides.

"I've always wanted to bring you here, Olivia." She said as she turned to me.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"This is where I take all the girls I've hooked up with. People can't know I'm gay so we have to hide. Now, how far have you gone?"

"Just kissing.." I mumbled, keeping my eyes off hers.

"Oh a virgin huh? Even better." She said and her face turned completely. She looked even a little caring before but now... now it's all lust. Her eyes are unrecognizable and her smirk is one I've never seen. And all she could see in me was fear.

I was pulled to the backseat and laid down onto it. She swung her leg around me so she was straddling me and looked down at me.

"I'm gonna make you feel good, baby." She whispered and leaned down, connecting her lips with mine. I kissed back but I didn't enjoy any of it. She began touching me and it didn't feel like I imagined it would. Her hand moved to my pants and went down them. That's when she crossed the line.

I pulled away from the kiss and started to struggle to get away from her.

"Where you going, gorgeous? We're just getting started. So stop moving around and be my good little slut." Her voice made the tears start coming. Because I know I can't move or something bad will happen. I know she will hurt me. But I deserve it because I got myself into this. So I just laid back and let it happen. Like a good little slut.

From Makayla
I'm coming to get you