Chapter 9

"Jesus Logan what the fuck are you doing? I can hear screams from all the way downstairs. And also there's a meeting being held that you forgot about. You're needed ASAP." Luke looked past Logan's shoulders to see me on the bloodied sheets all worn out and tired.

I just wanted to sleep. I didn't know what to think of myself at this moment. After a few seconds Logan left and it was only Luke and I in the room. He gave me a sad look and came over to me.

"Freya I have grown fond of you over the past short days, and I would like to help you heal if that's okay?"

I nodded my head weakly and he started licking my wounds. The only thing that got me thinking was, when Logan licked me, my wounds stayed open. Right now, Luke was licking me and they're closing. How is that? As he was finishing up I started to feel much better.

As I looked up, Luke had his eyes wide open like he did something he shouldn't have.

"Okay don't freak out but what I did just connected us. I know shitty move Luke, but I did want to save you from bleeding out. And from the looks of it, you had little of my blood left."

"What are you talking about?" I covered myself up some more by wrapping the sheets around my body. I honestly didn't want anyone seeing me at this state.

"I'll explain it to you after your shower, Go take a long one because I know you need it."

He was right, i did need a long shower, I've never felt so used and i've never thought I'd go through abuse like that. They were right, my life was going to be a complete hell from here on out.

"I'll be back and once you're done dress up and head to my room."

With that said, I headed into Logan's shower. I wasn't really suppose to shower in here but seeing that I had no clothes on, I couldn't run in the hallways naked with a bloodied sheet covering me up. I also, didn't want anyone seeing me at the moment because I know they'll judge me and probably snicker.

I scrubbed my body real good in the shower and made sure to get rid of any blood that was in my blonde hair. I looked at myself and saw no scars what so ever. It was like Logan never did anything to hurt me, but I knew he still did.

After my shower, I went back into the room to find a brand new uniform. I got dressed and left my hair to sit dry as I walked to Luke's room.

Knocking on the door three times, Luke opened the door and told me to step inside. His room looked really tidy even though he had someone over.

"Are you gonna tell me everything?" I asked him as he sat down.

"Getting to the point I see. Freya, take a seat and ask me anything and I'll answer." He nodded towards the chair in front of his bed. I walked over to the chair and got comfortable as he got comfortable at the foot of his bed. Now facing each other I thought about all the questions I had.

"Okay what happened back there? With the whole connecting thing?" I glared at him because I know it didn't sound good.

He gave me a sorry look and turned his face away as he but his lip, "Well you see. We're bonded an-"

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"Chill the fuck down Freya, you make it sound like being bonded to me is shitty. Being bonded to me is actually the best thing that has happened to you" he gave me a smirk and wink.

"Sorry but that doesn't sound sexy at all." I explained.

"Trust me, it will be tomorrow. Being bonded is when you have the vampire's blood in your system and they drink your blood too. You see, you drank my blood and when I tried healing you I drank some of yours. I thought my blood would be out of your system but it wasn't. After a day, you will start feeling a bit aroused around me. I'll feel how you're feeling and you can feel mine." He explained. He looked me straight in the eyes "We cannot tell anyone about this, are we clear?" He asked.

It was all too much really, "yeah I guess." I had my head down, even though Luke was a nice guy, I didn't wanna be sexually aroused anytime soon.

"I'm sorry, I really am. I thought I was helping you but I just made it worse."

"You're fine Luke, I appreciate you saving me. I'm just overwhelmed is all. But thank you again. Okay another question, why can Logan read my mind but not other vampires?" I questioned.

"Because he's royalty, only royal vampires have special abilities. Normal vamps like me don't have special abilities."

"Hmmmm okay makes sense."

"Is that all?"

I thought some more and came up with no other questions, "Yeah that's all I have for now."

"Okay well get outta here and get to working because the ball is coming up soon." He chuckled and stood up leading me towards the door. "And again, just be prepared for tomorrow when you see me."

I walked outside and turned to face him, "I'm avoiding you." I laughed and walked down towards the kitchen to get some food. As I neared the end of the hallway, I heard him yell.

"I'll find you! I'll make this the best experience EVER!"

Rolling my eyes, I continued walking down the hallway. If only Luke would help me escape this hell hole maybe I'd have a chance of seeing my family again.