Stampy and Squid were fighting back to back, killing any monster that came their way. A large Slime leapt at Squid, who stabbed it in the slime. It split into medium Slimes. Squid killed one. Stampy turned around after killing a Zombie and stabbed a medium Slime.

Dan killed a Zombie on his third hit. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his lower back. He turned around, and saw a Skeleton shooting at him. Dan charged at it, but the Skeleton exploded when a purple fireball collided with it. Seto grinned at Dan and ran past.

Dan started trying to reach around his back to pull the arrow out.

Jason stabbed a Spider in the face as it leapt at him. He pulled his sword out, and turned around. A Creeper was walking towards him. Jason sliced at it several times, killing it just before it exploded.

Jordan took on the only Enderman left. It was angry, even though he hadn't looked at it directly yet. The Enderman teleported to Jordan and swung at him with its arms. Jordan jumped back, avoiding the swing, and jabbed at the Enderman with his sword. He hit the Enderman, and it teleported away.

Jordan looked around warily, then heard it teleport behind him. He whirled around and swung at the Enderman. He struck it at the same time it struck him. Jordan stumbled back, shocked from the hit. But, he got back up, and threw his iron sword at the Enderman from across the room.

The Enderman died. Jordan smiled. He had seen the man do that when he saved them from the school bus.

Mitch and Jerome were fighting side by side. Mitch sliced at a Skeleton, killing it. Jerome sliced at a Zombie, but missed, and was hit by the Zombie. Seto ran by and shot it with a fireball.

"Ugh. Mitch, I don't like swords," Jerome complained. "Ya got anything else on you?"

Mitch searched his inventory. "I have some cooked fish and an iron axe."

"I'll take the axe," Jerome said. Mitch got it out and tossed it to him.

Jerome caught it and immediately turned around, decapitating a Creeper.

"That works," Jerome said.

Meanwhile, Ty had killed the Skeleton that was shooting at Jen. He was now battling a medium Slime.

It leapt at him, and managed to push him back a bit, but then Ty sliced it in half. It split into four little Slimes, and Ty worked on killing those off.

Suddenly, Ty heard a hissing noise behind him. He freaked out for a split second when he remembered what happened at Mojang Training Center.

But then, Ty got it together. He spun on his heel, swinging his diamond sword as he did so. He ended up slicing the head off of the Creeper.

Ty looked around, realizing that there were no more monsters around him. Adam killed a Zombie, and then all the monsters were dead.

Everyone stood still for a second, breathing hard. They had all fought off a small army of monsters, without any of them being killed.

"Those monsters had red eyes," Jason spoke up. "That means that the evil man was controlling them, right?"

"I think so," Adam replied. "Earlier, the monsters were attacking all of New Block City. But now, they were just attacking us. Why is that?"

"I guess the evil man was trying to scare us even more," Seto said.

"But why?" Pat asked. "We didn't do anything."

"Well those three decided to go attack the evil guy," Dan answered, pointing at Adam, Mitch, and Jerome. "Maybe if they hadn't, he wouldn't even know we existed!"

"He probably knows we can't do anything," Mitch said. "He's just trying to get us to not try to hurt him again."

"Yeah," Jerome added, shifting his iron axe so it hung over his shoulder.

"Well, I think--" Dan started, but he was interrupted by yet another commotion downstairs.

More monsters.

"Oh no. I am not fighting more monsters," Jen said. "I was almost killed!"

"Come on guys!" Adam called. He was over by the hole that led to the half-destroyed Town Hall. He then jumped to the other side.

Jen rushed over to the hole and crossed to the other side. Pat followed her, doing the same.

The monsters were getting louder. Ty could hear them making their way up the stairs.

Jason was next to jump, followed by Squid, Stampy, and Seto.

The monsters grew even louder.

Dan leapt to the other side, and so did Mitch and Jerome.

Ty and Jordan were the only two left. Ty could see the first couple monsters at the top of the stairs.

"Come on, Ty!" Jordan exclaimed. He ran and jumped to the Town Hall. Ty glanced at the second monster army, then jumped to the Town Hall as well.

Ty followed the others down the stairs, and back out into the city of Mineville.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wnsjdiwbxiwbdiwbdiwb

Idk what to put here tbh

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist