Chapter 1

She was done with his shit. She didn't want to deal with it any more. He wasn't Mista J anymore her wasn't puddin anymore he was the joker. Just The joker. He meant nothing to her now. She put up with his abuse, she only cares about the things he cared about. He never gave a crap about her unless he was getting sex out of it. She was done. She was tired of him and his asshole ways. She couldn't believe he was missing his own child's birth! What the hell was wrong with him! Why wouldn't he just show up for this one thing?!

"One, two, three PUSH!" The doctor says to Harley, she was already frustrated and the pain only made her more mad. She was done pushing by this point she had been in labor for hours and didn't want to anymore. This was her final push. She only wanted to see her precious baby girl. She wanted to wrap her in her arms and go away go somewhere else away from the asshole she once lover for no reason what so ever. She couldn't wait.

After that final push she got to hear her baby girl's cry. It was so heart warming and comforting that her daughter was alive. This was the first time she looked at her daughter. She had her beautiful blue eyes and blond hair. When she looked at her daughter she didn't see any of the joker. She only saw her. She was beautiful.